PW North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot - Sign up Now

Teal

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a request for a username change?

Be nice to see some of the Norfolk and Cotswolds folks getting on board they seem to enjoy a good social :good:

I would have loved to have come along. unfortunately work seems to not able me to take Saturdays off. If I could get people to eat once a day at 3pm on a week day my life would be so much better. I will gladly donate a prize for the raffle though just not sure what yet.Besides I'm fairly certain nobody would have wanted me on their team for some reason I couldnt hit a clay to save my life.

Nick

Edited by hendersons

I would have loved to have come along. unfortunately work seems to not able me to take Saturdays off. If I could get people to eat once a day at 3pm on a week day my life would be so much better. I will gladly donate a prize for the raffle though just not sure what yet.Besides I'm fairly certain nobody would have wanted me on their team for some reason I couldnt hit a clay to save my life.

Nick

With your culinary skills Nick, I am sure you could knock up something fantastic with the Clays we miss. :lol: :lol:

Is that a request for a username change?

Be nice to see some of the Norfolk and Cotswolds folks getting on board they seem to enjoy a good social :good:

its my 30th on the Saturday so seeing how it pans out with the lass but she has said I can come again...but I am not sure if thats a women thing of you already know the answer :blink:

I've just been on the phone to Different Strokes- they are going to be attending the day :yes: They hope to offer a (free) blood pressure testing service to everyone, and give some tips on what people can do to reduce the risk of a stroke :good:

If you're hoping to come to the shoot, you need to book your place in the first post of this thread by paying your entry fee, the 2nd of June was the most popular date, with over 40 votes for it, so please will those people who voted register their place. All funds raised will be going to Different Strokes who are a fantastic Charity and are very worthy of our support. :yes:

For those who aren't able to make the day, we are investigating setting up a JustGiving page for the event, and hope to have some news on that shortly!

I've just been on the phone to Different Strokes- they are going to be attending the day :yes: They hope to offer a (free) blood pressure testing service to everyone, and give some tips on what people can do to reduce the risk of a stroke :good:

If you're hoping to come to the shoot, you need to book your place in the first post of this thread by paying your entry fee, the 2nd of June was the most popular date, with over 40 votes for it, so please will those people who voted register their place. All funds raised will be going to Different Strokes who are a fantastic Charity and are very worthy of our support. :yes:

For those who aren't able to make the day, we are investigating setting up a JustGiving page for the event, and hope to have some news on that shortly!

All paid up and looking forward to meeting up.

Steve

(South - I believe)

Maybe we could have a highest/lowest blood pressure competition :unsure:

Shame I can't be there. I would defo win that.

Beardo, have you ever been banned from flying? and do you constantly get people say "You've got a good colour?" If not, you are low league! :lol: