PW North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot - Sign up Now

Teal

I am definately in but at my age I don't like paying for things too far in advance :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dave

Great to hear you can make it Dave :good: It's now just under 1 month until the shoot- so be sure to get your registration in soon, as sign-up will close before the event!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been paid for by my dad cant wait

Great stuff Ryan, received! :good:

Shaping up to be a great day. Just a quick headsup, I had a call from Sporting Targets on Friday saying that someone called in and said they were looking forward to the PW Charity Shoot there on the 2nd June - in case it is anyone reading this the venue for the 2012 shoot is ORSTON SHOOTING GROUND in Nottinghamshire!! :yes:

I know a lot were waiting to get paid before signing up, only 2 weeks left to register, so best do it now!

It is only 3 weeks to the shoot so ASAP please, likely to close at least 2 weeks prior to shoot, so if you want to shoot please get those entries in!

PM me for BACS or cheque details (no paypal fees that way) :good:

Booked in :good::good:

Is it the Northern Semi team on tour :hmm:

For me it is, this week manc land, next week the Benelli, the week after nothing, then the week after that we have the PW shoot on the sat and the Faxdegla 120 bird Auto shoot on the Sunday.

So its a Semitastic few weeks for me <_<

For me it is, this week manc land, next week the Benelli, the week after nothing, then the week after that we have the PW shoot on the sat and the Faxdegla 120 bird Auto shoot on the Sunday.

So its a Semitastic few weeks for me <_<

Cock <_<