Bi-pod for an HW97K

Chroissy

I would advise a shooting stick personally and rest the rifle on your hand, that way you can absorb the recoil as you normally would with a standing shot :good: atb

I would advise a shooting stick personally and rest the rifle on your hand, that way you can absorb the recoil as you normally would with a standing shot :good: atb

Bipod on a springer will make your accuracy significantly worse than shooting without one.

Since the rifle recoils before the pellet leaves the barrel - from the movement of the spring - it needs to be cushioned by your hand / arm rather than held firm on a bipod.

Anthony

Didn't know this, it makes sense though thinking about it. Does this apply to shooting sticks as well?

One cheap fix I've found is a poundshop fishing rod bank support.It adjusts to nearly 1 mtr in Height and at a quid it dont break the bank.(Maybe worth a try).But its a no no for a bi-pod on a springer.(Unless your wanting to use it as a stand while you have a cuppa).Jim.(Night Owl). :good: :good: :good: :good: