confirmed today

digger

I do fancy going back down there, but I have a busy couple of months ahead, most weekends are already booked out. I guess the best thing to do Digger is to pick a date that you are going anyway so you don't get mucked about, as it is holiday time numbers may be limited. The earliest date on there I could do would be 13th August, and that is without consulting my social secretary who of course may inform me otherwise :oops:

digger,

At Southdown, Dave P's rabbits tend to need a bit of lead, (I see typically 3 - 4 feet on one of his 40 yard crossing rabbits).

All I can say is, keep your head down, keep the gun moving, and if you miss, do something different on the next one, (I'm amazed how many guys don't follow this basic rule).

Cat.

:oops::lol: thats not a rabbit thats a gazelle :lol::lol::D

good man,we will pick a date from the fixtures list and see how it goes :oops:

I could probably make 30 July or 13 August, but like Stuart I would need to consult with the Head of Forward Planning & Finance to see if she's already made other plans..!!

My preference is for an early (10.00am) start, as it then doesn't take up the whole day, you can always go on to another shoot nearer home to avoid being stuck on the M25 at 5pm on a Sunday afternoon.

Cat.

• 1 month later...