what do you pay for Hoppes No 9

Sco77w

I have been using Hoppes No 9 for a while now (it does the job and I like the smell) so when I saw listed on ebay 3x spray cans for £11.99 + £3.99 I bought them thinking I'd got a bargain. I'm not sure what size I've had before but it quite a lot bigger than these. They're only 2oz a can making them over a fiver each for what is really a tiny, tiny aerosol can. I checked back on the listing and obviously there is no mention of the size on there, I can only see it if I zoom in on the photo (only have a 10" screen)

What are you guys paying and for what size cans?

Cheers guys, I won't make the same mistake again. I think I prefer it in a bottle as opposed to the spray and will stick to that in the future.

I've got a mate going to the states in September and he has already asked me if I want him to bring anything back. I think he'll be at the post office every day sending me stuff.

It's in a good quality bottle, it's survived being shipped 1000s miles in the US :)

I usually put any liquids in a Tupperware type container, the posh ones with the locking lids. Only had a problem bringing it back once when it was removed from a case, strangely there was no note in from the TSA saying they'd removed it like there normally is when they do that.