All Hail U.K. Shoot Warehouse

Ordered a bit of gear from U.K. Shoot Warehouse, first set up that I have ever owned myself :yahoo::D . Service was second to none. I recieved a Hyper-Light magnet, although dead birds can not be mounted on this particular machine it helps suit the weight to walk total I am after. It came with battery, speed control and two Hyper-Lite decoys with 3D heads attached, fantastic realisem, and very stable with the 3 out rider strings attached. The dec's realy do look good in motion and the speed control is certainly going to be a bonus. I also recieved 10 ground, pegged dec's, these were shells with a facilitie to have them iether pecking or standing up right. The pegs were in 2 pieces joined with a spring, which I would have thought took a bit of desiening to get the right movement, once in the ground they actualy move with the breeze, i.e. pecking or, if standing, swaying gently, (backward and forward) terrific. I also bought a camo net and poles, against my hedge it looks the bee's knees when errected. Sorry to rant but I am realy chuffed, and should any member of U.K. Shoot Warehouse be in these forums, please except my thanks for great kit :good: , keep well all, Gel. P.S. gota take it down now before Mensab :blush: gets back from shopping.

Quote "P.S. gotta take it down now before Mensab gets back from shopping".

You either don't want to her to know how much you've spent ? :unsure:

OR

You don't wanther to think youre mad trying to decoy pigeons in the garden ? :unsure:

Come on, Confession time :lol:

It's not only pigeons guys know about on here :blush: , and I thought I was among friends :hmm: to make it worst it was Mensabs birthday yesterday when they were delivered :whistling: gonna cost me big time :w00t: .

Ordered a bit of gear from U.K. Shoot Warehouse, first set up that I have ever owned myself :yahoo::D . Service was second to none. I recieved a Hyper-Light magnet, although dead birds can not be mounted on this particular machine it helps suit the weight to walk total I am after. It came with battery, speed control and two Hyper-Lite decoys with 3D heads attached, fantastic realisem, and very stable with the 3 out rider strings attached. The dec's realy do look good in motion and the speed control is certainly going to be a bonus. I also recieved 10 ground, pegged dec's, these were shells with a facilitie to have them iether pecking or standing up right. The pegs were in 2 pieces joined with a spring, which I would have thought took a bit of desiening to get the right movement, once in the ground they actualy move with the breeze, i.e. pecking or, if standing, swaying gently, (backward and forward) terrific. I also bought a camo net and poles, against my hedge it looks the bee's knees when errected. Sorry to rant but I am realy chuffed, and should any member of U.K. Shoot Warehouse be in these forums, please except my thanks for great kit :good: , keep well all, Gel. P.S. gota take it down now before Mensab :blush: gets back from shopping.

i hope the magnet dosent break it took 6 months 12 phone calls to be told it could not be sorted so tuff!!!!!!!! (never again)

i hope the magnet dosent break it took 6 months 12 phone calls to be told it could not be sorted so tuff!!!!!!!! (never again)

Sorry to hear of your missfortune sl1959, should my rotary give up the ghost I am lucky enough to have a brother, electrical signal engineer, who is, and has all ways been into model railways, makes his own engines etc from scratch. Hence cogs and electrical bits are no problem for him to copy. All so I have a tool maker in the fly fishing syndicate I run, who, I am sure would help out. Between them they would have most likely made one up for me, but as niether of them are in to pigeon shooting I thought it a liberty to ask. Perhaps you could find some one to have a look at yours rather than right it off, keep well, Gel.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE i hope the magnet dosent break it took 6 months 12 phone calls to be told it could not be sorted so tuff!!!!!!!! (never again)QUOTE

This quote is a total LIE, no doubt posted in spite from a trader under a different guise.

We stand by our products 200%, and pride ourselves on giving people good value, fastest delivery, and aftersales service second to none. We've been established 17 years. If ANY of our products go wrong we do our utmost to get the product repaired or replaced ASAP, and 6 months and 12 phone calls is SO not us. Perhaps the user Sl1959 had confused us with another company???

I notice that the original post by sl1959 has been removed by the user. Hmmmmm wonder why...... wussy.

Glad your chuffed with your gear bud!!

I bought a flapper, not from UKSW, and the motor burned out on it when the linkage from the motor output shaft to the flapping arms jammed after not a great deal of use. I contacted UKSW and asked whether they kept motors in stock as I didn't want to chance ordering one from China via the bay of E. I popped over to them and collected it, the retaining screws on the old motor were a different size to the UKSW motor and Mr Beesley kindly dug out a couple from his spares tin and gave them to me FOC. I think I've learnt my lesson, and will only buy from UKSW from now on.

QUOTE i hope the magnet dosent break it took 6 months 12 phone calls to be told it could not be sorted so tuff!!!!!!!! (never again)QUOTE

This quote is a total LIE, no doubt posted in spite from a trader under a different guise.

We stand by our products 200%, and pride ourselves on giving people good value, fastest delivery, and aftersales service second to none. We've been established 17 years. If ANY of our products go wrong we do our utmost to get the product repaired or replaced ASAP, and 6 months and 12 phone calls is SO not us. Perhaps the user Sl1959 had confused us with another company??? I notice that the original post by sl1959 has been removed by the user. Hmmmmm wonder why...... wussy.

He must of Will, my shooting group have used your company for lots of equipment, we've never had anything but sterling service.

Everybody, don't take what sl1959's comments on board, he must be mistaken I'm sure.

• 5 weeks later...

We stand by our products 200%, and pride ourselves on giving people good value, fastest delivery, and aftersales service second to none. We've been established 17 years. If ANY of our products go wrong we do our utmost to get the product repaired or replaced ASAP, and 6 months and 12 phone calls is SO not us. Perhaps the user Sl1959 had confused us with another company???

I notice that the original post by sl1959 has been removed by the user. Hmmmmm wonder why...... wussy.

no confusion at all true i will never purchase anything from there again i am not a trader i am a baker/butcher that just goes shooting at weekends or whenever i can get and the post was not removed by me Hmmmmmmm wonder why maybe its true 6 months and 12 phoncalls