Need some help

Hi all iv just started a new job as a park ranger in Bradgate park in leicester, I'm having some problems I have no local knowledge having moved over 100 miles from home, I'm desperately trying to find some permission or even just a rifle range were I could use my centre fire rifles

Cheers

Hi welcome to leicestershire.

the nearest range for centerfire is in Swadlincote i believe approx 10/12 mile from braggy park. there is also a range in groby which is a mile from newtown linford but i think that is only rimfire.

The Range in Groby is .22lr only and you have to be put forward to become a member. What range is in swadlincote?? would like to know more on that myself

Cheers for the response chaps and I must say a beer would go down very well right now lol I have managed to find a range at garlands it's only about 20 miles from me there open 9 till 4 they have a. 100 meter range and it's only £6 per hour to use it which I didn't think was too bad at all

Cheers for the response chaps and I must say a beer would go down very well right now lol I have managed to find a range at garlands it's only about 20 miles from me there open 9 till 4 they have a. 100 meter range and it's only £6 per hour to use it which I didn't think was too bad at all

Hi Hill Billy i would be up for that if you want company i have got a new scope for my 223 which i want to zero in but also want to try some different weight ammo so if you want someone to come with you let me know .

Nigel :good: