North Region Selection Shoot Cancelled

Ian E

i would need to check but i think if you look at the coniston advert the entry close time was different to that of there normal shoot times. believe me i checked as i wanted to get there as late as i could, as with a 3.5hr drive i wanted to wake up as late as possible!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you factor in the entry fee + 25 gallons of fuel + cartridges, you will see that food and accommodation was VERY expensive.

This can lead to a person becoming argumentative, awkward, and not aware of the true facts due to disorientation.

The attitude to adopt if this happens is to be polite, not engage them in conversation and hope that they move on whilst you get on with something worthwhile. :) :) :)

If you factor in the entry fee + 25 gallons of fuel + cartridges, you will see that food and accommodation was VERY expensive.

This can lead to a person becoming argumentative, awkward, and not aware of the true facts due to disorientation.

The attitude to adopt if this happens is to be polite, not engage them in conversation and hope that they move on whilst you get on with something worthwhile.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I made a week-end of it, took the wife and overall enjoyed the whole week-end, the shooting was incidental, the bonus was emerging the winner of the vets. In 40 years of trying to accomadate family committments it always been a trying time trying to get the balance right. The wife likes English sporting because its all over in a few hours....I don't know why ground owners are so touchy about comments...Conniston has so much potential, i would have thought Keith was the ideal man for the job with so much experience.

I stayed in Harragate, nice hotel good food did a bit of shopping...I would go back again.

Again i enjoyed meeting old friends from way back, i never saw anyone abusing the staff or the refs, Keith did mention that some had a pop at him, but that should be par for the course. I could never be a course designer i don't have the temprement for it.

Dennis