Benelli semi auto shoot

DSPUK

A great shoot at Hodnet. Excellent reffing, a great variety of targets and a good shooting day. All topped of when I placed third in my class©, so that's got to be a good day :). Great to see so many familiar faces from PW enjoying themselves and yes Chard, you did get me and Roman the right way round this time.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief :o

Not a single shirt or tie on show. :no:

You lot need to up your game....Rifff Rarrrrf :sly:

I know, it's a disgrace.

I wear **** clothes all week, so I was going to get the lounge suit out for this one, but I thought I'd be overdressed with this low-life scum slouching round the place. <_<

I wanted to use a try gun for the first few stands but I thought it would be an unfair advantage having a gun that fits so I just bumbled on......

Ahhh but it would only have fitted if a good coach had spent 16 hours setting it up for you on the day.

Obviously if he had done it the day before then the climatic conditions would have been different, because the wood swells due to temperature and humidity and the metal rods contract and expand so it would have been way out....... <_<

Edited by timps

Sadly it clashes with the PW Charity shoot, but on June 2nd Hodnet have a Beretta open day where you can try the whole range including shoot the DT11 and a 120 bird re-run of the Benelli 14 stands including a bacon roll for £35. Book by contacting Debbie at Hodnet.

Sadly it clashes with the PW Charity shoot, but on June 2nd Hodnet have a Beretta open day where you can try the whole range including shoot the DT11 and a 120 bird re-run of the Benelli 14 stands including a bacon roll for £35. Book by contacting Debbie at Hodnet.

Best get yourself to the Charity Shoot then ;)