Man City v Man Utd

bullet boy

Tomorrow night it's the big rivals-The Blue of Manchester v the Red of Manchester,- City v Utd!

This particular game is probably the Title decider.

As a neutral I want City to win but I honestly think the game will end in a draw.

Who do you want to see win and what do you think the score will be?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

over the years sir alex as seen them all come and go and he can still and always will be a contender who can never be underestimated the mans a legend simple as.i think man u will do it ths season but hope it all hangs on the last game of the season against us.

I can't wait for the game, I've got a ST so I will be there. It will start cautious as always then city will bang them in. 4-1 my prediction. we have to much quality in every position and tevez and aguero upfront will really test united's recently shakey looking defence.

On the radio it said there will be an estimated tv audience of 400 million. The Manchester derby has definatley become more significant over recent years. ( even if only one team is actually from Manchester)

COME ON YOU BLUES

Win the derby then win the league

As a neutral I'm really looking forward to the game. Might even have a flutter.....Who to bet on is the question?

I'd say Man City have the better players but Man U

Work better as a team.

Anyway to both Manchester team supporters good luck and hopefully it will be a cracking game.

ATB.