Zeiss & Rivers west stalking weekend

Shotgunspud

Hi all,

Just had a very wet but very good weekend stalking on some of my new grounds! with 3 of the hunters taking there first Muntjac and with almost every one banging Muntjac.

Big thank you to Zeiss and Rivers west for there parts in the weekend and the you may see to other faces you may Know in the photos.

post-10973-0-41263100-1335776282.jpg

More photos to add.

SGS

Edited by Shotgunspud

Good stuff Alex and a few happy fellas too i bet.The Rivers West kit will be getting a good testing with this weather.

Thanks mate! The clothing was made for weekends like that seated and wet cant beat it!!!

Lots of new ranges coming out for all kind of hunting keep your eye out for the new wild fowling sets.

Not all of the photos are on here! we had a Photographer there on the day for Magazine shots

SGS

We all had a great weekend Spud! Cheers mate. :good:

The talking point won't be the fantastic scenery, the muntjac, the 'high profile' guests or the sponsors though... we'll be talking about your 520m crow with the keepers .220 swift! (in front of an international sportsman too) :blink:

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. It was a pretty good shot, but I put 90% of it down the Zeiss scope! :lol:

That's why the keepers had a Zeiss on every rifle! :good:

We all had a great weekend Spud! Cheers mate. :good:

The talking point won't be the fantastic scenery, the muntjac, the 'high profile' guests or the sponsors though... we'll be talking about your 520m crow with the keepers .220 swift! (in front of an international sportsman too) :blink:

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. It was a pretty good shot, but I put 90% of it down the Zeiss scope! :lol:

That's why the keepers had a Zeiss on every rifle! :good:

Thanks mate glad you enjoyed it! See you soon.

:good:

Edited by Shotgunspud

Eeee Alex you seem to be networking very well these days. Great to see you’re mingling with the celebs as well. Well I’m sure we will have a great season in 2012-13 in our little joint venture. The way we can cover all 6 species and goats will certainly be appreciated by those who are looking for more than just a odd species.

Hope your looking forward to our venture next yr as much as we are and looking forward to catching up again on our last weekend on the Munties of 2011-12 seasons in a week’s time. We have produced some fantastic sport this year and there’s still an abundance of animals on the ground.

ATB Bigyan

Eeee Alex you seem to be networking very well these days. Great to see you’re mingling with the celebs as well. Well I’m sure we will have a great season in 2012-13 in our little joint venture. The way we can cover all 6 species and goats will certainly be appreciated by those who are looking for more than just a odd species.

Hope your looking forward to our venture next yr as much as we are and looking forward to catching up again on our last weekend on the Munties of 2011-12 seasons in a week’s time. We have produced some fantastic sport this year and there’s still an abundance of animals on the ground.

ATB Bigyan

Thanks mate!! Looking forward to the Venture mate nice to work with someone I no I can trust.

Edited by Shotgunspud