The Wild West.....

Chard

Cheers,

I remember the younger Winstanley had a gun that was almost as tall as he was :lol:

Clay shooting isnt the most exciting spectator sport, but to watch the pair of them hitting most of the targets on the Skeet range was fun

:shaun:

I used to do a bit of reffing at Worsley. I remember Brett at the comps when he was about 14 or 15.

Like you say, he didn't miss much, even at that age. :)

Edited by Chard

I remember watching him and his younger brother up at Braidwood once,

very impressive, Im going back a good few years and he was good then,

Does his younger brother still shoot?

Brett's younger brother is Danny and this is what he gets up to now http://www.dannywinstanley.com/

Think Brett is trying his hand at racing as well as he's not shooting very much at all, only shot 1 registered ESP shoot this year. Fantastic shot but he told me today at Catton that his interest has faded and he wasn't bothered if he shot or not :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Whiskymac & Chard, I think (and I am not 100% sure even though I had a conversation with him about this)that we shot today with Roman not Maxus.

I'm sure when he reads this thread Roman will be quick to let us know it was him as he, Mark, shot his highest ever score to-date.

I scraped to a 3rd place in A class, whiskymac got 2nd in B and, if he went comp, I would be surprised if Roman didn't get a pick-up in C.

To be fair The Wild Bunch's performances were probably more impressive as they were all shooting with strange/new guns. Not only strange/new guns but work of the devil guns with their very different handling characteristics - so well shot Azzurri, Chard, Timps & Canthitathing.

I also saw Yellow Bear there today but he was away early.

Potter

You were right Mr P :good:

Canthitathing also clicked in with a 3rd in B Class :rolleyes:

Catton Hall movers and shakers

Jeezz 3rd place shooting with a pogo stick is fine by me :good: .......Might not totally embarrass myself at the Benelli at least :hmm:

To be fair I would rather shoot with a Beretta Pogo stick than a poor man's pig on a shovel Browning. :hmm:

But well shot, do I get commission for letting you use my awesome choke as you had not purchased said choke off me until after the shoot so it was still under our hire purchase agreement?

Brett's younger brother is Danny and this is what he gets up to now http://www.dannywinstanley.com/

Think Brett is trying his hand at racing as well as he's not shooting very much at all, only shot 1 registered ESP shoot this year. Fantastic shot but he told me today at Catton that his interest has faded and he wasn't bothered if he shot or not :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Seems to be doing very well with that,

Shame Brett is losing interest, :no:

To be fair I would rather shoot with a Beretta Pogo stick than a poor man's pig on a shovel Browning. :hmm:

But well shot, do I get commission for letting you use my awesome choke as you had not purchased said choke off me until after the shoot so it was still under our hire purchase agreement?

I'd just assumed it was a "try before you buy" offer and that since a purchase was made, no rental charges would be forthcoming ;-)

Aunty I think the PW shoot could be another outing for the cowboy gun, I thought I was at a wedding on that day, but seeing as I went to that very wedding on Saturday I think I can make it now........

:good:

That'll keep the black puddin munchers happy :yes::lol: