Greater Manchester Police Shoot

Nicky T

GREATER MANCHESTER POLICE

ANNUAL 100 BIRD SPORTING COMPETITION

GREATER MANCHESTER POLICE CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING SECTION WILL BE HOSTING THEIR ANNUAL 100 BIRD SPORTING SHOOT AT MANCHESTER CLAY SHOOTING CLUB, BOTANY BAY WOODS, WORSLEY, MANCHESTER. (Worsley Grange).

ON FRIDAY 25th May 2012

THE COMPETITION WILL BE SHOT OVER 12 STANDS.

C.P.S.A. RULES WILL APPLY.

£100 OVERALL HIGH GUN

POLICE 1ST 2ND AND 3RD TEAM PRIZES

COST OF ENRTY £35

For any further info please contact Graham Neild on 07770 281 176

SHOOT INVITE.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Refs were good, especially the bloke on Stand 7.......... :sly:

Not too sure about that swarthy looking arab type on 7 to be honest, when the 2nd bird of a report pair was a no-bird he was calling 1st bird established. Well we know the rules on that are the fate of the first bird is whatever the shooter wants it to be (that's official 'cos I read it in Sporting Gun!)

He then went on to give me 4 first bird on the sound of my puuulll, no hint of a delay, never mind the full 3 seconds to which I feel I'm entitled to occasionally. This obviously all contributed to my shooting that stand with the eyes of Stevie Wonder and the brain of Forrest Gump!!

Hope the refs at the PW shoot get it right :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Potter

Not too sure about that swarthy looking arab type on 7 to be honest, when the 2nd bird of a report pair was a no-bird he was calling 1st bird established. Well we know the rules on that are the fate of the first bird is whatever the shooter wants it to be (that's official 'cos I read it in Sporting Gun!)

He then went on to give me 4 first bird on the sound of my puuulll, no hint of a delay, never mind the full 3 seconds to which I feel I'm entitled to occasionally. This obviously all contributed to my shooting that stand with the eyes of Stevie Wonder and the brain of Forrest Gump!!

Hope the refs at the PW shoot get it right :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Potter

I bet he had a massive cock though :sly: