just got this picture back

les gedge

wow a lot of sad people here, a guy posts a shooting picture and you lot rip it to pieces.....all my pics say 2007 because thats when the camera was maufactured and everytime i take the battery out to charge it resets. Got bored of changing it back, probably the same sorta thing here. And the remark about the dandelion.....is the grass the correct shade of green?!? How about the sunlight, does it look right for the time of year, maybe have a look at the shadow and calculate its perpetual tilt to the sun......

I mean seriously, what sad ******, with nothing better to do, actually checks camera info when a pic is posted.....you need to get a life mate.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow a lot of sad people here, a guy posts a shooting picture and you lot rip it to pieces.....all my pics say 2007 because thats when the camera was maufactured and everytime i take the battery out to charge it resets. Got bored of changing it back, probably the same sorta thing here. And the remark about the dandelion.....is the grass the correct shade of green?!? How about the sunlight, does it look right for the time of year, maybe have a look at the shadow and calculate its perpetual tilt to the sun......

I mean seriously, what sad ******, with nothing better to do, actually checks camera info when a pic is posted.....you need to get a life mate.

+1

shot this today after a long stalk about 135 yards .177 air im not lieing to all the anoraks how cares no 1 wood shoot ducks out of season so give the bloke a break

Scux ignorance but why do you have a muff on the air tube, is it for the cold or camo, nice shot, I have deduced the rabbit was on a pogo stick, tricky shot, I bet :lol:

Scux ignorance but why do you have a muff on the air tube, is it for the cold or camo, nice shot, I have deduced the rabbit was on a pogo stick, tricky shot, I bet :lol:

yer very tricky shot no hold over and the cover is to stop air freezing up and lets me shoot more i wood evan use it on big rabbits out too 150 if there was no wind :hmm:

honest

yer very tricky shot no hold over and the cover is to stop air freezing up and lets me shoot more i wood evan use it on big rabbits out too 150 if there was no wind :hmm:

honest

Thanks, :good: never seen that before, it doesn't get that cold down here any more.