clay shooting in the wirral / north wales

BOTCH

Hi all,

New to this site so hope you can help??? Do any of you know of any shooting grounds around the wirral / north wales area?i`m visiting relatives in ness chester so any where round there would be good.nothing to heavy just some tidy sporting birds.

Cheer!!!

Botch.

cheer`s to you all i`m not going for a while but when i`m up there i`ll give north wales shooting school a go.any idea if you can bye shells ect there?and how much is say 50 birds sporting?do i need to book or can i just turn up n shoot?(or miss most likley) any info would be most appreciated.

Thanks again.

North Wales Shooting School is very good, you can buy anything that you need. They operate a token system, 5 quid for28 clays, this allows for any no birds.

Im going there tomorrow to collect a new gun.

webber

which is (gun i mean)

webber i only live 15 mins from there ? :no:

Magman

I went to Sealand this morning to collect a Beretta 687 Gold Pigeon EL. Its an absolute stunner.

I also got a good deal on 1000 Eley 1sts.

The cammo rifle case from Machine Mart in Chester, is good quality and value for money.

When I went on Friday to do the deal, there was over 1000 pigeon on a stubble field opposite the single track from the shop to the shooting ground. See if you can get permission and I will give you a lift.

webber

I went to Sealand this morning to collect a Beretta 687 Gold Pigeon EL. Its an absolute stunner.

i bet it is :good:

When I went on Friday to do the deal, there was over 1000 pigeon on a stubble field opposite the single track from the shop to the shooting ground. See if you can get permission and I will give you a lift.

shot it this afternoon thank's for the tip :good:

i waited 10 min's for the lift but you did not turn up :lol: