*Lots* of fishing lures

notsosureshot

I have a large quantity of fishing lures which I want to sell. Some are new, some are nearly new, some are used (which is often a good thing for pike particularly). I have mostly pike sized lures but also a collection of smaller ones suitable for chub and perch, even miniature plugs which are very hard to find and expensive!

I'm aiming for £3.50 per lure + P&P on average. Bearing in mind, some of these lures are £20+ at RRP. Discounts for quantity due to postage savings. Postage for a single lure is very high thanks to the idiots at Royal Mail HQ so quantity sales is what im aiming for.

What I do have, and these are quite rare, are 3 Heddon Zara Mouse lures. I have one of each brown, black and white. The black one has never seen water, just my tackle bag. These are ludicrously effective on pike not to mention incredibly exciting to use, probably more than any other surface lure due to how they appear. I am asking for £10 each.

I would like to ask if anyone has any REQUESTS for lures. I may well have what you need and perhaps we can go from there. Please post your requests and I will see what I have. Pics can be provided. I have pictures of all of them, but as theres around 120 so far, I cannot possibly post pics of them all here.

I'll work on compiling a full list. A list of lure brands is as follows...Abu Garcia, Heddon, Rapala, Cotton Cordell, Luhr Jensen, Berkeley, Storm, Lucky Strike, Kuusamo, Shakespear, Arbogast, Bass Pro, Cabelas, Mepps, Creek Chub, Manns, Muskie Innovations. A lot (but nowhere near all) are in Fire/Hot Tiger pattern as this was the most effective for me over the years.

That list is not intended as spam but will give any lure fisherman an idea of which patterns i might have.

*Mods*, if this is not allowed, please notify me as I do not intend to break the rules here, just do my best to make sure people can get what they specifically want. I just have so much stuff I dont know where to start and it seems stupid listing everything as it will just be confusing.

*Mods*, if this is not allowed, please notify me as I do not intend to break the rules here, just do my best to make sure people can get what they specifically want.

Not strictly against the rules but you might be better off breaking them down into lots and getting pictures up? you will be inundated for pictures anyway...

Not strictly against the rules but you might be better off breaking them down into lots and getting pictures up? you will be inundated for pictures anyway...

Hi, what have you got in the job lot of salmon size Rapala type lures? pics with something like a matchbox to gauge size would be good!...and obviously price.

Cheers,

P1

Just for Dunkeld I will rephrase.....Photos taken with a camera or camera phone with perhaps something like a matchbox included in the picture in order that I can estimate the size of the lures! :good: .....

lol :)

I used a tape measure for the pictures.

What do you class as salmon size? I've never fished for salmon so I'm not sure what you chaps use. Let me know and I'll separate out the relevant pics for posting.

:)

i would be interested if you have any 'creek chubb pikie's ? the jointed one. :good:

please get some pics up.. :good:

I only have the straight Pikie Im afraid. I'd love to post pics but I took photo's individually as my intention was to auction the lures individually...then Royal Mail raised their prices and made it pointless. :angry:

I'll see if I can get some kind of gallery sorted somewhere, would make this a lot easier...I realise I've somewhat created a rod for my own back, pardon the pun.

have you got any Zalt lures? what size is the creek chubb - and how much for it?

cheers :good:

Its 17cm Perch (MD-CCPE). Would £5 posted be ok? Its barely used.

Postage is a nightmare on these. Are you looking for anything else? Sorry I dont have any Zalt lures, never heard of them either...?

Its 17cm Perch (MD-CCPE). Would £5 posted be ok? Its barely used.

Postage is a nightmare on these. Are you looking for anything else? Sorry I dont have any Zalt lures, never heard of them either...?

yes mate - i'll take that - pm me your email and i will paypal you if thats ok? zalt lures are these ;

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.luresfishing.com/newhardbait/big/ZALT-6-colors.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.luresfishing.com/newhardbait/zalt.html&h=516&w=400&sz=56&tbnid=ogfGbwqk7d-CEM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=70&zoom=1&docid=uJs_dnJsTai5KM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=xyi2T4OjJqSm0QWB3vm1Cg&ved=0CG4Q9QEwAQ&dur=616

Hi,

Have you got any shakespear big 'S'?

Cheers,

Steve

Yes, I have just one. Its well used with missing bits of paint and I believe there is some rust on the hooks and rings. Black top, silver sides and bottom.

You can have this one for free if you'll cover postage or collect?

Payment received and the lure has been posted. 2nd class Im afraid. It cost £2.20 to post for a 50g parcel...outrageous!!!

Bass lures is what I want, diving or surface, poppers, pretty much anything in good nick...what ya got???

Quite a lot which would be suitable I think. I'm in the process of uploading 65 of the pictures as I type this. As soon as I have, it should be easier to manage this thread.

Wish I could lure fish for bass, water is just too murky in my part of the world. I'd have loved to try my luck down south as they are fantastic fish to catch, even on standard tackle.