Anyone ever seen a ghost??

Archie-fox

Some people are more susceptible to seeing them than others. Since I married I have seen them quite a lot as has my wife and three daughters in both our past house and our present house. The wifes family are prone to being aware of them.

Others also see them, such as visitors and my daughters friends. Only ocasionally do any of us see a clear image, more often movement or shades, however sometimes it can be very clear and detailed.

While it can be unerving at times it has never been a frightening experience.

My only previous experience was while on a fishing trip in Scotland. A friend and I stayed in a remote boathouse with no mains electricity and all was well until the later part of the week. In the small hours I awoke with a feeling of terror and an overwhelming desire to get away from the place. I noticed my friends bedroom light (gas) was lit and knocked on his door. He too was awake with the exact same feeling. There was no noises, sightings etc., just a most dreadful and oppressive feeling which stayed with us and was tangible even in daylight. We rowed across the loch the following morning and the owner asked us if everything was alright. He seemed fully aware it was not even before we mentioned anything and offered us alternative acommodation. We stayed the full week but even in daylight the feeling arose the second you entered the house.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are more susceptible to seeing them than others. Since I married I have seen them quite a lot as has my wife and three daughters in both our past house and our present house. The wifes family are prone to being aware of them.

Others also see them, such as visitors and my daughters friends. Only ocasionally do any of us see a clear image, more often movement or shades, however sometimes it can be very clear and detailed.

While it can be unerving at times it has never been a frightening experience.

My only previous experience was while on a fishing trip in Scotland. A friend and I stayed in a remote boathouse with no mains electricity and all was well until the later part of the week. In the small hours I awoke with a feeling of terror and an overwhelming desire to get away from the place. I noticed my friends bedroom light (gas) was lit and knocked on his door. He too was awake with the exact same feeling. There was no noises, sightings etc., just a most dreadful and oppressive feeling which stayed with us and was tangible even in daylight. We rowed across the loch the following morning and the owner asked us if everything was alright. He seemed fully aware it was not even before we mentioned anything and offered us alternative acommodation. We stayed the full week but even in daylight the feeling arose the second you entered the house.

strong magnetic field.