100 ESP north wolds 10th june north of england selection shoot

landyboy

I will be, but think I could be a trifle knackered as i'm doing the classic at Junction4 off the M40 on Friday and then Saturday doing the selection shoot at Wyle Valley near Salisbury.God knows what time i will get home on Sat night. North Wold will seem like popping next door. I always enjoy shooting there but think i may be a bit weary. from Auntie. :good:

Thanks nick you were right i did enjoy it. Shot it and enjoyed the layout nothing really difficult started off great then steadily got worse for a few stands and utter cack on a couple,picked it up again towards the end,just read some targets wrong normally the easier of the pair was missed.Carded a 64shot birds only. Seen Auntie there, nice talking to you again Lynne hope you got it together and straighted your last two stands.

Atb figgy

Nope dropped another 5 on the last 2 stands so ended up with a 71, shot some targets from different stands than normal and the shoot did not use the valley bottom this year, which more than likely saved me from heart failure coming back up the hill. 90 was winning when i left but lots of named shooters still out on the field. Perhaps anyone who stayed till the end could update us with the scores. :yes: from Auntie.

Just back, cracking course this year again, not quite as hard as last year imo, nothing silly everything hittable, excellent use of the terrain to fool the eye, referring spot on.

I shot some hard clays really well and missed way to many easy ones to end on 71, I would of been much happier with a 77, well worth the journey.

great shoot ! most stands looked easy but the angles where deceiving finished on 69 but thought i could of should of had at least 10 more missed 6 on the driven pair down the vally end for some unknown reason ! well organised no breakdowns looking forward to next year ! back to the trap diciplines for now :good:

great shoot ! most stands looked easy but the angles where deceiving finished on 69 but thought i could of should of had at least 10 more missed 6 on the driven pair down the vally end for some unknown reason ! well organised no breakdowns looking forward to next year ! back to the trap diciplines for now :good:

*should have

*valley

*disciplines

:sly::P:lol::P