2012 classic

BRAD1927

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, an excellent shot, I was on the England Team with him in 2003. A really nice chap, I am not sure but i think he got wed and couldn't afford to shoot due to raising a family. He hasn't been on the "circuit" for years.A bit too honest a chap to call a sandbagger. from Auntie. :yes:

Deffinately NOT a B class shot tho, eh !!! :huh: :huh:

Hi there, just reading comments on here. For what it is worth I shot 108 on the Wed and didn't go tighter than half choke. 54/54 with no probs on any of the long stuff except the real long white incommer on the red course with the looper following. Did any one find it?????

Regards, Mark

Guess you mean stand 5 ??, i missed the last looper for a straight on that stand, George shot the incommers just before they disapeard into the wheat crops, ishot them a little sooner & see about a foot underneath, the looper wanted a gap like hell, in my eyes !!! :good: :good:

Guess you mean stand 5 ??, i missed the last looper for a straight on that stand, George shot the incommers just before they disapeard into the wheat crops, ishot them a little sooner & see about a foot underneath, the looper wanted a gap like hell, in my eyes !!! :good: :good:

Cheers, think i was way below!!!!!!! target to practice before nxt time!!!

Video of the Classic here:

http://t.co/v5eX46lT

Looks like there were some "tweaks" made to the course after Wednesday :hmm: Certainly the order in which targets were to be shot changed on some stands; Red Course Stand 11 is clearly shown in the video, on the Wednesday we shot the high tower bird first followed by the low going away white.

Video of the Classic here:

http://t.co/v5eX46lT

Looks like there were some "tweaks" made to the course after Wednesday :hmm: Certainly the order in which targets were to be shot changed on some stands; Red Course Stand 11 is clearly shown in the video, on the Wednesday we shot the high tower bird first followed by the low going away white.

I expect I'd have been High Gun if I'd shot the tweaked main event...... :D

I bet yu dont have a skeet vest or "fancy" glasses either. A score like that Id at least expect you to have a matching gunslip...

I wear a DPM jacket and welding goggles. Gunslips are for tarts so I just put it in an old football sock and tie it up with baling string.

phil have you recovered from loosing a tenner at the classic