Correct sight picture - how much rib

when i shoot i can see the full lenght of the rib and the whole barrel from the forend on not the best but can get aronund 40-48% on a 75 sporting lay out

might wanna adjust your sight picture then lol :):lol:

Edited by utectok

I can see the end bead when I've got three pound coins on the breech end of the barrel, but I'm a trap shooter. On my sporter it's only one pound coin. Different type of guns and different uses.

Get back to your holiday, you should be on the wine not Pigeon Watch :lol: :lol:

Just playing with my 21st century new phone. Got a glass of Prosecco on the go, been to the range today and had 3 training rounds. Will be checking the targets tomorrow as part of the jury ready for official training on Thursday and the competition Friday to Sunday.

Just playing with my 21st century new phone. Got a glass of Prosecco on the go, been to the range today and had 3 training rounds. Will be checking the targets tomorrow as part of the jury ready for official training on Thursday and the competition Friday to Sunday.

Sounds like a real drag!!

Enjoy :good: