John bowkett

mick miller

hw is very very efective, but people recon a nutty/ nutshot is better if you can get him to make you one.

not heard a jb

but i did have a uk neil and was not as effective as my hw but would had been better on a 22lr due to being ally.

unsure how jb does his silencer but ukneil uses a K baffle system

Its for FAC air, not sure whether the UK Neil will moderate it enough, standard vortex is poop.

well worth try hw, you will need your barrel screwcutting will cost £40 max worth the money,,,,, join the rapid forum

i was running my .22 with uk neil at 34 and wasnt that good,

even when then running my rapid at .25 58ftlb it held up and was efective

Theo, was the UK Neil mod better than the standard vortex, to be honest I don't want the best moderation ever, just an improvement at FAC over the standard long vortex. I'm not getting my barrel screwcut I don't think, although it can work out fine it can ****** it too. An air rifle barrel is choked, screwcutting CAN ruin that and allow the end to flare.

Edited by mick miller

if you are thinking of a blue print dont bother waste of money when he done my s10 no difference at all, same shots per fill and grouped the same

Totally disagree !!!

John is a master with the bsa guns,had both mine done R10 and Ultra and i would never sell these guns as i would never get anything any better.

www.johnbowkett.co.uk

Totally disagree !!!

John is a master with the bsa guns,had both mine done R10 and Ultra and i would never sell these guns as i would never get anything any better.

www.johnbowkett.co.uk

Well there are better of course,

And to people of thinking of doing a bp join bsa forum look up tench tweaky who does his own better reg and regs the ultras etc for as good price jb does for having a twiddle and shooting some paper then scribbling on it