How did you fair today?

Mungler

Ooops sorry wrong link :lol:

Try this for size:

http://www.clay-shooting-grounds.co.uk/introduction.htm

You can even drive the 2 tanks they used for the James Bond film while you are there :oops:

Stuart, you appear to be harbouring electronic flyers on your PC for ladies shooting days.

Is there something you want to tell the group?

There we go letting the cat out of the bag. Yes I am looking forward to handling Munglers weapon, I have heard so much about it.

If I get on alright with it I may even look into mine being similar.

Mungler is obviously an exhibitionist as doesn't mind an audience while having his weapon handled.

I notice all the excuses are coming out, I am looking forward to watching a master at work and now he may have to call it off!!!

Cheers

Martin

Ho ho and yes we should not forget that my weapon is 32" long - when it is raised and ready to fire, the balance is perfect - it suspends in mid air as if by itself and it is very pointable.

Seriously though, I have warned the missus that I don't want this whole birth thing getting in the way of some good shooting on Saturday.

I have to confess that the shooting thing is becoming a bit of an addiction and I spend my week days looking forwards to Saturday and Sunday mornings.