Boy or a girl??

ferguson_tom

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should we find out if its a boy or girl?

• Yes
    • No

Hi Everyone

Next week we have the 20 week scan and so we can find out the sex of the baby.

Question is should we find out? As it gets closer and closer we keep changing our minds and get different people telling us different things. The room is already decorated so that wont make any difference and we have plenty of baby grows and stuff so practicalities are all sorted.

So it all comes down to you lot to see whether we find out or not :lol:

I have answered NO purely on a personal level. If it were me all I would want to know is that the baby was doing OK and developing well, the sex of the baby I would like to have as a complete surprise!

Others however may feel differently which is why I agree it is a presonal thing between the couple concerned!

What are your partner's thoughts on the matter Tom as I believe that she is the one you should take most notice of.

This is only meant to be a bit light hearted and see what other people felt when they had theirs. I know its a personal decision between us and it will be but it is nice to talk about stuff with other people.

My wife is as bad as I am and we keep on changing our minds every minute. To be honest it makes no difference to us whether its a boy or girl, it goes without saying the only thing i am interested in is it is healthy.

Edited by ferguson_tom

We didn't want to know, despite all sorts of weird people trying to "pressurise" us into finding out :blink:

There are precious few surprises in life these days, everybody seems to want to map everything out in advance to the minutest detail.

**** that <_<

I'm torn. On one hand it would be nice to know, ie if it's a lad you can start looking for a cheap .410 and if it's a lass you can get the **** out of there :lol:

But on the other hand I would also like it to be a suprise.

All in all it's up to you but it's going to be a tough decision an I don't envy you.

All the best.

If you find out which youre expecting,

there's always a remote chance deep down, and only for a fraction of a moment, that you'll feel a tiny tiny bit of disappointment that it isn't the other,

IF You don't find out,

Whichever is delivered, Is a Joy and A treasure to behold :good:

Ohh, GOOD LUCK

Thanks for all the replies everyone, :good: seems as though most people didnt find out. Its all down to Mrs. A now. I have feeling the decision will be made in the room on the day as we change our minds so often.

Tom! Surely you of all people should know by now that your wife would not be a true woman if she didn't change her mind too often! :lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note, I hope all goes well for your wife, the baby and you, and I wish the three of you good health and happiness!

Hi Everyone

Next week we have the 20 week scan and so we can find out the sex of the baby.

Question is should we find out? As it gets closer and closer we keep changing our minds and get different people telling us different things. The room is already decorated so that wont make any difference and we have plenty of baby grows and stuff so practicalities are all sorted.

So it all comes down to you lot to see whether we find out or not :lol:

You shouldnt need to ask. There aren't many surprises left when you get older, enjoy the 'not knowing' and dont be like the other modern impatient sheep.

I didnt want too know though the Doctor at the hospital did slip up on my last check up(second child) and kept saying boy :rolleyes:

I went on the thought that if i didnt know the sex

Then when the going got tough during labour it would be something exciting to thing of as i went though the pain

And it did help.

xxxxSuzy