Boy or a girl??

ferguson_tom

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should we find out if its a boy or girl?

• Yes
    • No

Found out on both, got one of each. Things can be difficult enough when the bundle arrives without having to re decorate lol.

I know of two people were they got it wrong mind, one was an alfie that turned out a Jessica and a David who ended up being a Brooke.

Good luck mate and wish you all the best

Karpman

With our first Child (a son) we chose not to find out, and with the second (9ja girl) we chose to find out.

Got the best of both worlds!

Tight Lines

Aled

Same here, I prefered not finding out but it helped my wife the second time so I guess it depends on the situation really.

We didn't want to know, but actually weren't given the option as the hospital policy was not to tell even if we asked. The explanation given, somewhat discreetly, was that some cultures make some decisions if it is a girl that the hospital wasn't entirely comfortable with.

I read a Phsycological thriller once where a mother really wanted a girl and was told it was a boy...... she grew to resent it and ended up making the poor kids childhood a misery until it culminated with the now grown adult coming back and murdering her in the most abject fashion. :lol:

Just be happy that whatever sex it is everything is in the right place and works properly...and let mother nature take its course

Is there anything worse than being told when you are a nipper..."well sorry son but we actually wanted a girl..." :lol:

Once again thanks for the replies and well wishes everyone, it seems most people didnt find out and enjoyed the surprise. I am still not sure what we are going to do as i dont want to find out but she does now. Luckily we have already bought all unisex stuff so really it makes no difference to us from a practicality point of view and as long as its healthy it makes no difference to me what so ever as I will love it regardless as any one would.

To everyone expecting babies I hope that everything goes well and wish you all the best, I am assuming if everyone is like me and cant wait for them to be here :D See you all in a few years at the kids shooting comps :good:

With our first we were told it was a boy. On the day, a girl turned up which was a bit of a surprise to say the least! I wondered if a bit got broken off.... When our second was due, scan technology had improved and it was blindingly obvious we were getting a boy this time round. Kid was hung like a donkey - takes after his dad of course and before anyone says, yes that is me haha!

Best wishes to all the pregnant Dads and their other halves,

Nick