Norfolk Flush

hitclays

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good one gimp , that has just made my rubbish day a lot funnier ! you seeing everyone !!! not bad for a one eyed monkey ! will catch up in morning .

well most people have to stand on my right hand side so I can see them....you can still stand on the left and will still be able to see your waist line

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks once again to Alan and the team for such a great day, good fun, so relaxing and really enjoyed it.

Also thanks to Team 4 and the reserves John (Mr Countryside Lass) and Chazzmeister who stepped in at short notice to form an excellent scratch team for the second time around (15 away)on Flush one!

Also a thankyou to Rick (Bloggs) for entrusting me to some stick time flying the R/C plane before we got started.Roll on the R/C target plane!

yep....another top shoot put on by alan and a top day out again !! big thanks to bighit and fenboy for putting up with my lame shooting and keeping the scores reasonable !!!

Your welcome , thanks very much for you lame shooting , its some going making me look good :lol:

im ther person that been uploaded to youtube with the sxs double discargeing i can say yes my sholder is quite sore but havent got a burise just yet think ins will come out balck in a copule of days i can now say that i have cleand the gun and had a tinkly with it its back shooting one shot at a time well i tried it with 8 shots last night

Yet another fantastic shoot, and day out.

As always the company was great, both at the shoot at after at the pub.

The next flush was suggested for November, should we go for a record of the most :xmas: Father Christmas's :xmas: at one clay shoot :lol: :lol:

Edited by bakerboy

Great day, and for £20 I don't know how it's done. Perhaps the clay shoots local to me could take note?

Can't wait for the next one - the Essex boys are in like Flyn for it.

Also there's been an expression of interest from some Northern quarters - aye they're a thrifty bunch