Ipad3

martyn2233

Last time I looked the easy, non tethered jailbreak wasn't available. Havent looked for a month but, with a new version of the OS coming out its not that worth it. The new version will offer a lot more, something will remove a jail break if you update.

Is it just something you've heard about? Basically it allows you to install non approved software on apple devices. However if you don't know how to use an iPad a jailbreak is not really for you. Learn what it does.

He only asked a question.

Must remember to always ask a computer and not anyone with opinion.

I suppose some just don't get the idea of a chat room and that people chat in them......

Having said that, I was impressed with the posters link - very clever the way it types out the question (clever in my eyes anyway as I'm a bit of a computer numpty).

Easy (very very easy) untethered jailbreak is available for all iOS devices including ipad3 which is what I am on now and it is jailbroken.

Google absinthe 2

Cheers for that,i have ummd and ahhd thinking it was difficult,now my ipad is done and will do the iphone later :good: simple as a big simple thing :yes: