my dream HW80 finished at last

ANGOF

An early .22 Mk1 HW80 serial number 948259. Reblued by Colin Malloy of Manchester airguns. 15mm Original early 1980`s Venom steel silencer also reblued by MAG. Barrel shortened to 13 inches, recrowned and silencer blended in ( 15mm silencer on 16mm barrel) by Helston Gunsmiths. Piston fitted with Delrin buttons and rear bearing (was sold this as a Dave Hall piston but cant confirm this. Tony Wall said whoever had done it had done an excellent job). Tuned by Tony Wall atSandwell Field Sports.

CS500 walnut sporter stock with stippling grip and square cut front end in homage to the original MK1 HW80 stock.

Rowan Engineering extra set back trigger and custom safety catch both in brass.

Simmons Whitetail Classic 3.5-10x50 scope with Sportsmatch HOP26C high one piece mount.

Pellet of choice is Falcon Accuracy Plus running at 11.7 ftlbs.

I think John Darling would be proud :D

013-5.jpg

014-4.jpg

015-4.jpg

016-4.jpg

017-3.jpg

018-3.jpg

Edited by ANGOF

Thanks guys, It will indeed last me a lifetime and hopefully be used by the future generations of Goffys :lol:

The Deben bench rest was £45 if i recall and total cost of the rifle with scope and all work came in at £450 give or take a few quid so much less than youd pay for a fancy pcp :D