NEW CLAY SHOOT

alison391

Hi all

just want to tell you about a new shooting ground we found when we were away in north yorkshire, its really nice and so are the people. Its a 50 bird sporting and also has a pool shoot its only been going a few months and we think it well deserves a look. the next ahoot is on the 20th Aug then 3 and 17th sept, it starts at 11 until 3.30 and its 2 miles out of Grinton near Reeth North Yorkshire, the contact number for directions or anything else is 07816 298353 we will be at the one on the 3rd Sept so if anyone fancys a meet up let us know.

alison391

Hi the price is £10. for practice and £12 for comp but as you know we arnt competative anyway if you are up for it give me a call i think you have my mobile number martin but if anyone else wants to go let me know and we can arrange a meet up. we are there all week in the caravan going up sat morning staying at crakehall near bedale. p.s are you bringing your lad?

alison391

Alison!

Can't find your number i DID have it in a PM but i had to empty my inbox to make space :)

I am not sure about bringing my Son it depends on the grounds and are they happy to have kids there as some can be a bit quirkey :good:

I may ask my Mum to have him that day if she is ok with it.

LG

Hi martin will send you pm with mobile number and home number, they seem quite relaxed up at the shoot i think your son would be more than welcome there they are a really friendly bunch.

Hi paulos glad you enjoyed the shoot, looking forward to meeting you and anyone else who would like to come up and meet, we will be going for a drink after possibly in the bridge at grinton.

see you in a fortnight

alison & ian

p.s what time do you both want to meet, its on 11 -3.30.

Hi martin will send you pm with mobile number and home number, they seem quite relaxed up at the shoot i think your son would be more than welcome there they are a really friendly bunch.

Hi paulos glad you enjoyed the shoot, looking forward to meeting you and anyone else who would like to come up and meet, we will be going for a drink after possibly in the bridge at grinton.

see you in a fortnight

alison & ian

p.s what time do you both want to meet, its on 11 -3.30.

Poss get there for about 10.30am.

Oh and DON'T forget to wear your Pigeon Watch Badges with pride :lol:

LG