Euro Lottery Winner

Spaniel

Well first I have to say that I dont want an over load of letters asking for a share of my euro lottery winnings....but all I am going to say is that in the last 2 weeks i have won twice :good:

I completed a 4 week ticket for the Friday game and last week and today i received an email to say I am a winner :yahoo:

So wait for it

Last week £6

Yesterday £2.90

Who's the Daddy :big_boss::lol:

Dont let it change you... :good: :good:

I am doing my best to keep my feet on the ground, now i know how all those footballers must feel with so much cash at their disposal..no doubt the Mrs will be all over me tonight, trying to get her hands on my dosh,god the pressures money can bring :lol:

Well first I have to say that I dont want an over load of letters asking for a share of my euro lottery winnings....but all I am going to say is that in the last 2 weeks i have won twice :good:

I completed a 4 week ticket for the Friday game and last week and today i received an email to say I am a winner :yahoo:

So wait for it

Last week £6

Yesterday £2.90

Who's the Daddy :big_boss::lol:

I take it that you`re innundated with begging letters so there`s no point in my sendinng one?? :lol: