Meaning of life

ack-ack

I took a girl to the cinema with the intention of a bit of back row fumble when the film came out. Unfortunately i laughed right through the film,while she didn't get it at all,the writing was on the wall and we parted shortly after,don't get python,please. :lol:

my idea of the perfect night would be to see the meaning of life, holy grail & life of Brian projected onto a massive screen the size of buckingham palace in a monty python trilogy night.

funny you should say that, my kids bought me the python box set last year for my birthday, been itching to have a python night :lol:

Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis? / Isn't it frightfully good to have a dong? / It's swell to have a stiffy. / It's divine to own a d**k, / From the tiniest little tadger / To the world's biggest p***k. / So, three cheers for your Willy or John Thomas. / Hooray for your one-eyed trouser snake, / Your piece of pork, your wife's best friend, / Your Percy, or your c**k. / You can wrap it up in ribbons. / You can slip it in your sock, / But don't take it out in public, / Or they will stick you in the dock, / And you won't come back

Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis? / Isn't it frightfully good to have a dong? / It's swell to have a stiffy. / It's divine to own a d**k, / From the tiniest little tadger / To the world's biggest p***k. / So, three cheers for your Willy or John Thomas. / Hooray for your one-eyed trouser snake, / Your piece of pork, your wife's best friend, / Your Percy, or your c**k. / You can wrap it up in ribbons. / You can slip it in your sock, / But don't take it out in public, / Or they will stick you in the dock, / And you won't come back

Is this a lyric or are you having a breakdown?