how far? from rabbit to the far corner of the mud patch?

AD51 CAL

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have permission and have dropped you a P.M :good:

i shoot with jamie adams with the permission of kelvin and lloyd :good:

Everybody, I'd like to clarify that I do have permission to shoot on this land - vermin only. NOT game! I would never cross on land that I do not have permission for, I feel as though I need to explain myself due to the way Phil wrote his comment. Although I have been writing to Paul and he has understood clearly and replied fairly. Thankyou.

143 yards and you can keep the bunny :lol::lol:

I don't think it would be looking to healthy now, but you're more than welcome to it mate... :lol:

Everybody, I'd like to clarify that I do have permission to shoot on this land - vermin only. NOT game! I would never cross on land that I do not have permission for, I feel as though I need to explain myself due to the way Phil wrote his comment. Although I have been writing to Paul and he has understood clearly and replied fairly. Thankyou.

I don't think it would be looking to healthy now, but you're more than welcome to it mate... :lol:

Just ignore it. You'll get used to it. You know you were entitled to be there and that's all that matters matey. :yes:

Forget the range fella,i want proper answers!!

Seeing as there are some top class totty that no one has noticed in the top right hand of the picture and you are ignoring them for a wabbit,you are either into poofing or not a Welsh Boyo.Which one? :hmm:

hmmmmmmm why dont ya pop down and il hook you up with one of your choice! :lol:

You can Google earth it and then use the tool bar at top which has a ruler and mark point to point and it will tell you in feet, yards etc etc...

I use it for my land to give me all the lay out needed to know and takes the guess work out of range finding...

if you don't have a range finder of course.

lee.

thanks lee i have a range finder il pop and check the distance this weekend mate :good:

about 5 inches. :good:

I want that mud patch. It has a certain je ne sais quoi :D :yp: :yp:

Forget the range fella,i want proper answers!!

Seeing as there are some top class totty that no one has noticed in the top right hand of the picture and you are ignoring them for a wabbit,you are either into poofing or not a Welsh Boyo.Which one? :hmm:

Keep out of it Dave - i've noticed them they are mine!!!