bear or ray

compo90

choose one  

105 members have voted

1. 1. which would you rather be stranded with

• bear grylls
    • ray mears
    • Miranda Hart

as to be bear for me if i was lost out in the wilds i would want to get out asap and bear is the man for the job where as with ray you would get out its just a matter of how many months it would take just to slow and boring for me .

plus his plant biologist mate might turn up , then i would defo rather be on my own

as to be bear for me if i was lost out in the wilds i would want to get out asap and bear is the man for the job where as with ray you would get out its just a matter of how many months it would take just to slow and boring for me .

plus his plant biologist mate might turn up , then i would defo rather be on my own

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure she'll be pleased to learn that :lol:

Ditto.

I voted for Bear. Ray is without doubt the Daddy where survival techniques go but let's face it, it would be like spending time with the boring neighbours and watching a slide show of their latest caravaning holiday. I went to one of Ray's shows and it was like that. Sorry Ray, you are good but Bear would make me laugh.

Miranda Hart? She does my head in. And she's probably got a bigger Johnson than me anyway. Or any of you for that matter.

Just becaue you spent an afternoon on a nudist beach does not make you an expert on Johnsons.

I'd go for Christ Ryan, anyone who can walk out of iraq through the desert for 200 miles with insurgents hunting him down and survive gets my vote :good:

I'd take ray to do the cooking and washing up while me and Christ figured out the best way to tackle that Miranda! I reckon you could go potholing in there :blink:

• 1 month later...

I'm with Bear. He would have the better stories round the camp fire and would be looking at getting himself back to civilisation faster than Ray who would probably take you deep into the bush.

Nothing wrong with Ray's survival skills or Bear's but I reckon if it came to a fight with some bad guys the latter's sas training would come in handy.

BG get's extra points for parachuting into his film sets and swimming ashore etc. Plus Paragliding Everest was well extreme.