Do you wear a heavy watch?

Spara Dritto

Does anyone else find that their wrist sweats a lot when wearing bigger watches with metal linked straps like the seamaster?

I have also got a very, very slim light watch that never, and I mean never makes me sweat.

Its not tight around my wrist, but when Im wearing it the watch is pretty heave and kinda sits in one place.

Do you have this problem?

Also Im looking for a new strap something like this

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=black+watch+strap+with+red+sticching&view=detail&id=6C68664B24C2387850FB463198FF98D1B00A98DF&FORM=IDFRIR

Have any of you got one ?

Edited by Spara Dritto

With my Seamaster or £15 Casio I hate the feeling for the first hour, sweaty wrist etc as you have mentioned. But as soon as its been on a while it feels stranger to take it off.. :hmm:

Must really bother you to be considering replacing the strap!

Does anyone else find that their wrist sweats a lot when wearing bigger watches with metal linked straps like the seamaster?

I have also got a very, very slim light watch that never, and I mean never makes me sweat.

It’s not tight around my wrist, but when I’m wearing it the watch is pretty heave and kinda sits in one place.

Do you have this problem?

Also I’m looking for a new strap something like this

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=black+watch+strap+with+red+sticching&view=detail&id=6C68664B24C2387850FB463198FF98D1B00A98DF&FORM=IDFRIR

Have any of you got one ?

Ive got a 24mm ostrich leather strap on my Luminor. I had it made by a guy in canada on ebay its brilliant. Cant say I notice it sweating when I wear it. Do a ebay search for panerai strap and they should come up.

And before you ask No the watch isnt a fake. :lol:

Be careful of cheap straps, make sure you keep the original spring bars. The cheap replacement ones often break and your watch is gone if you don't notice. +1 for the proper NATO strap with sewn joints, not the heat -welded rubbish. At least with a NATO strap, if one spring bar breaks, your watch stays attached to the strap. :good: