Sean100uk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read on another site that they're made by a company called KHAN :blink:

They're Turkish so you can make your own mind up on that one.

I'd be inclined to do what Gordon says and look for a decent 2nd hand gun from a more reputable manufacturer.

How much are they? What are they like? Who is selling them? What's the warranty? Can you get spares?

there,s a company called sportsman gun centre advertising them in the latest basc magazine have a look at them online there are details pics an prices for them all,they,ll be at cla game fair thinkin of gettin a 28g myself not interested in resale value cos i wont be resellin.but for a gun that will only be used occasionally they look ok but depends on how they feel when i get hold of one.

Sportsman are a big dealer with retail sites in the southwest (exeter/Dorset/newport) & mixed reputation, they have imported guns before, unless there is a really specific reason to buy one i would stick with a better known make and back up. Hatsan are cheap, but have lots of known issues and most of the other cheap turkish guns W&S, Pointer etc etc have all had issues Personally i would look for a better made used gun than a cheap new one

i had a go on one of these the other day. i was actually pretty impressed. it uses a very similar inertia system to what benelli and berreta use.

handles well and recoils nicely.

the only thing thats put me off is they dont do it in a 26 or 24 inch barrel

if they did, i'd be buying one.

a brand new, inertia driven semi for under £400? if it proved to be reliable, could be a winner.

Edited by brett1985

I considered having a look at there premium game gun, I contact sgc re warranty and the question was hastily avoided. They seem to offer great value for money but personally I'd stick to a well know maker, you'd get a nice lanber for the 500 asking price of the revo (made by a company called khan, they have mixed reviews over the pond, some good but some bad) as mentioned above re sale will be appalling.

Good old PW,knocking something before anyone has actually tried one :lol: why am i suprised?

Anyway the way i see it,for the money if you get 2 years out of it,youve had your money :yes: it wont make you shoot any better,but then again neither will a Beretta,Browning if your gonna miss your gonna miss :yes: BB

Good old PW,knocking something before anyone has actually tried one :lol: why am i suprised?

Anyway the way i see it,for the money if you get 2 years out of it,youve had your money :yes: it wont make you shoot any better,but then again neither will a Beretta,Browning if your gonna miss your gonna miss :yes: BB

£400, 2 years I expect my £1000 browning to last alot longer than 5 years!

I haven't but I don't need to sniff a **** to know what it smells like either! It could be the bargain of the century but I know SPortsman gun centre and if they could sell it for £1000 they would! Take off the vat, profit margin, proof costs, shipping and your left with at best £200 worth of steel and wood, (more likely £70) I would be quite impressed if it it went bang once without falling apart!

But happy to be proved wrong, just not willing to bet £400 on it! I am sure some reviews will appear soon enough

I haven't but I don't need to sniff a **** to know what it smells like either! It could be the bargain of the century but I know SPortsman gun centre and if they could sell it for £1000 they would! Take off the vat, profit margin, proof costs, shipping and your left with at best £200 worth of steel and wood, (more likely £70) I would be quite impressed if it it went bang once without falling apart!

But happy to be proved wrong, just not willing to bet £400 on it! I am sure some reviews will appear soon enough

Fair comment mate :good: like you say we will await the reviews :good: BB

i had a go on one of these the other day. i was actually pretty impressed. it uses a very similar inertia system to what benelli and berreta use.

Berettas are gas opporated, Benelli are inertia. :good:

These Revo guns are what they are, budget Turkish made shotguns. If thats what you want, you risk the break downs and failures that may ensue. In the end, you get what you pay for. Berettas and Brownings will last longer and be more reliable, but at triple to cost. you pays your money.

Edited by cant hit rabbits 123

not meaning to argue, but.....

my dads got a berreta ES100. that is inertia driven...... uses the same system as the benelli range.

however, i think that was the only one that was inertia in the berreta range.

like i said, ive tried one of these revo's, and thought it was pretty good!

i would definaely suggest trying one before knocking it.

:good:

not meaning to argue, but.....

my dads got a berreta ES100. that is inertia driven...... uses the same system as the benelli range.

however, i think that was the only one that was inertia in the berreta range.

like i said, ive tried one of these revo's, and thought it was pretty good!

i would definaely suggest trying one before knocking it.

:good:

Ah yes, the ES100. Beretta own Benelli, and the ES100 was essentially designed by Benelli designers so t all intents and purposes, its a Benelli with a Beretta badge. It is the only non gas Beretta auto on the market.

Ah yes, the ES100. Beretta own Benelli, and the ES100 was essentially designed by Benelli designers so t all intents and purposes, its a Benelli with a Beretta badge. It is the only non gas Beretta auto on the market.

And made in spain IIRC

• 6 months later...