malkiserow

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

How's that then?

See Owls do have their uses ! :good:

I am waiting to catch Bill Oddie in one of my traps ! don't know if I should let him go again though ? :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I know a of a keeper on an Estate i Norfolk who caught him mooching about his release pen ! I understand their were some naughty words said ! :whistling: .

These...

And what happened ??? Some of the postings on here are what the antis just love ! & I have no dout the RSPCA & the RSPB will be printing these off ! so don't be surprised if any of the postings turn up in their publications ! I hope you had the good sense to let hawk & kestrel out .

Pole Star

And what happened ??? Some of the postings on here are what the antis just love ! & I have no dout the RSPCA & the RSPB will be printing these off ! so don't be surprised if any of the postings turn up in their publications ! I hope you had the good sense to let hawk & kestrel out .

Pole Star

Good point fella, of course they were freed unharmed.

Strange how we have no more postings on here since I warned that the anti's are all over this site !!! do take the best of care to follow the letter of the law to avoid any trouble for your selves or the rest of the shooting community its only common sense !!! :good:

& some one said on this site that I was a loon ! ???

Edited by Pole Star

Just to add to this if you are using tunnel traps the game conservancy recommend the placing of 2 small sticks such as hazel or so at each end of the tunnel to help prevent the entry of non target species .

I devised a better method which is when making up the tunnel box is close off the 2 ends with board/ply & then get a round hole cutter of the type that fits into any DIY drill & cut 2 holes in the new added ends that overlap & give a figure 8 pattern .

Since I have been using this type of tunnel I have found it works well & so far I have had no unhappy experiences ,

Pole Star the Loon according to an idiot right down in the S East of England !