Wild, Thomas 12 gauge

Wild, Thomas

£200

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Norwich, Norfolk
Side by Side, 1/4 Choke, 1/2 Choke, 28" barrels
Dsc00071 Dsc00077 Dsc00067

Description

Sleeved barrells, weight 6lb 7oz nicely balanced stamped English made circa 1890-1900, purchased from Joe Wheater in Lincoln 30years ago who did the sleeving (cant see the join) no scratches on barrels metalwork "in the white", new hammer springs one new firing pin, and new toplever spring, used regulary on "walk up" work carried out by Richard Gallyon, Hingham, for further infomation contact sellar.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member ditchman. Message them here

That looks lovely, good luck with the sale im sure it wont hang around too long :good:

Having a lot of interest in this piece, i am waiting for a telephone call from a guy, i have sent 2 e-mails to him and still no call ! then i will contact the next person....thank you for your interest, its still not sold yet will keep you informed

regards

ditchman

:/

Not me :angry:

This is about the 4th time this has happened to me now. Thunk I will just not bother in future :rolleyes:

i e-mailed you twice to ring me to seal the deal....if you had done it would have been yours,,,,sorry :/

simon

Edited by ditchman

Simon!

I have emailed you. I have to work for a living and today had a split shift 18.00 - 22.00 and am back in at 04.00 and unfortunatley dont have the luxury of being next to a computer all day. I had even worked out how to restructure my finances to pay for it, Thats how genuine my interest was. I would have bitten your hand off for it.

Oh well I guess I am just not meant to have it?????????????

Edited by Lord Geordie