All change at Worsley (MCSC)

Penfolio

I popped over to Worsley for a few hours on Sunday and, plugged into the latest gossip; which I suppose I might as well share over the virtual garden fence.

Phil Moss, the 'new' ground manager has gone.

Andrew Chadwick, the events manager/stag-do-arranger will soon be moving on as well.

Kate, formerly of A6 CTC will be taking over in both roles.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to Kate Grime's last night David isn't setting the course up.

I believe they have someone with a little more ESP knowledge doing it.

That’s a change from the other week when David was walking round with Steve telling him how he wanted it setting up.

I wonder if the course is going to remain unchanged from Saturday practice day?

That’s a change from the other week when David was walking round with Steve telling him how he wanted it setting up.

I wonder if the course is going to remain unchanged from Saturday practice day?

Wouldn't be the first time the home team had an advantage :sly:

Azzurri

Wouldn't be the first time the home team had an advantage :sly:

Azzurri

But you are from Yorkshire so your opinion doesn't count, I shall have to go down on Saturday and see for myself, this will will not be construed as cheating just curiosity ...... <_<

But you are from Yorkshire so your opinion doesn't count, I shall have to go down on Saturday and see for myself, this will will not be construed as cheating just curiosity ...... <_<

That's okay then...see you there :lol: :lol:

You'd only miss and then blame the rain! :P

****...you beat me to it :lol: :lol:

Azzurri

Edited by Azzurri

I might have to go and have a look too, purely as an observer of course, you understand <_<

Do you know how to make a small fortune out of a clay shooting ground?

Start with a large one at Worsley. 2012 Winner of Investors in lost causes. :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Most ground owners would kill to have their car parks as full as Worsley's on Saturdays & Sundays. Lost cause, you don't know the ground if you think that's a lost cause, I'd happily be a pound behind their weekly takings and that's without registered shoots. I strongly suspect (know) that the reason they have been so reluctant to host them is they can make more profit with club members and visitors without the hassle.

Sorry Salopian but you've got this one wrong!

Mr Potter

Most ground owners would kill to have their car parks as full as Worsley's on Saturdays & Sundays. Lost cause, you don't know the ground if you think that's a lost cause, I'd happily be a pound behind their weekly takings and that's without registered shoots. I strongly suspect (know) that the reason they have been so reluctant to host them is they can make more profit with club members and visitors without the hassle.

Sorry Salopian but you've got this one wrong!

Mr Potter

Agreed :yes: