All change at Worsley (MCSC)

Penfolio

It's a manbag thank you very much........ :sly:<_<

We have traced the problem on Al’s adding up, he is from Rotherham and has 6 fingers on each hand hence he has trouble with the decimal system......

To get back on topic, I wrote in a similar thread that MCSC is a victim of its own success, they will never please both sets of shooters. They have in the past stopped members shooting registered shoots and members were up in arms about not being able to shoot, they then allowed members free roam & the registered shooters were up in arms, what they did on Sunday seemed the best compromise.

The only complaint I can see Newby1 has is a slight lack of communication from MCSC about the protocol, considering the recent upheaval in staff and this being the first registered held there for a while it’s not surprising there were a few teething issues. I saw quite a few non registered shooting with no issues so maybe he was just unlucky.

In conclusion

After time to reflect and a conversation with MCSC .I realise they have a lot to organise and deal with, they have dealt with this issue very well , thank you .

newby1.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic