THE Les Gedge A Team

here iam

why are you two faced backstabbers hijacking my post? just to have a go at Les? what his your problem ?the guy his a legend round here and has done more to promote the sport of shooting than you lot could dream about,if he was a bad guy like you lot suggest how come he has 92 farms and permissions coming all the time ? and he is constanley helping lads young and old to shoot :hmm: his it because you are jealous :hmm: or just down right evil your selfs ? :hmm: give the bloke a break :sly::good:

:o :o :o :o BB

why are you two faced backstabbers hijacking my post? just to have a go at Les? what his your problem ?the guy his a legend round here and has done more to promote the sport of shooting than you lot could dream about,if he was a bad guy like you lot suggest how come he has 92 farms and permissions coming all the time ? and he is constanley helping lads young and old to shoot :hmm: his it because

you are jealous :hmm: or just down right evil your selfs ?

:hmm: give the bloke a break :sly::good:

I wondered what he'd done don't know y people have ago at him he's a sound guy and a character to tell

Him to behave when he not banned ha ha

why are you two faced backstabbers hijacking my post? just to have a go at Les? what his your problem ?the guy his a legend round here and has done more to promote the sport of shooting than you lot could dream about,if he was a bad guy like you lot suggest how come he has 92 farms and permissions coming all the time ? and he is constanley helping lads young and old to shoot :hmm:his it because you are jealous :hmm: or just down right evil your selfs ? :hmm: give the bloke a break :sly::good:

You sure your not Les :hmm:

Couldn't be ***** high lighting the rest :oops:

Edited by magman

i wonder how long before the thread gets locked. :hmm: sad really same old about a guy who's not here to defend himself. roll on harvest time then hopefully we can all get back to shooting pigeons and posting pics in this section :ermm:

i wonder how long before the thread gets locked. :hmm: sad really same old about a guy who's not here to defend himself. roll on harvest time then hopefully we can all get back to shooting pigeons and posting pics in this section :ermm:

Well said all i have done is post a picture with my mates Les and trentotter of a hours shooting in our great yorkshire country side and all these back stabbers come out of the wood work :hmm:

I am a firm believer, that you have to meet someone face to face, to pass judgement on them :yes: and not of comments made on a forum, like I said I have shot with Les and had the crack with him, and more than likely shoot with him again, he is a gentleman in my opinion.

The farmers round Yorkshire must have respect for him, because he shoots land, what covers half of the county :lol::lol:

Well said all i have done is post a picture with my mates Les and trentotter of a hours shooting in our great yorkshire country side and all these back stabbers come out of the wood work :hmm:

ive heard that les and trentotter are sending magman an ivitation to do a bit of goose shooting with them this season. i wonder if he'll take them up on it?? :whistling:

I think matey on the right looks like he likes you :wub:

:lol: You bell end!

Good to see a bit of Les and Trent. I'm not down with the politics of it but the PM's I've exchanged with both of the chaps have been informative and good humoured. They are happy to share their sport with others and that must be commended.

Well done fellas :lol:

The thing with PW there's a lot of "BANTER" :good: thats what makes it a good site IMHO :yes: some of the posts come across cold,similar to a text msg on a mobile,i very much doubt anyone posts to cause agro.Were all on this site to share a similar interest(i hope) but sometimes things are taken outta context :yes: BB

The thing with PW there's a lot of "BANTER" :good: thats what makes it a good site IMHO :yes: some of the posts come across cold,similar to a text msg on a mobile,i very much doubt anyone posts to cause agro.Were all on this site to share a similar interest(i hope) but sometimes things are taken outta context :yes: BB

:good:

i bet les is sat reading all this and is laughing his cock off.hounded and banned for been himself.i bet not one of the member's who had a go at him can honestly say that they have not bent the rule's in the past.ok,putting it on an open forum was not a good idea,but les is les,and he is'nt bothered who see's what he does...anyway,both him and his buddy,trentotter are banned,but i bet they are still shooting 4-5 times a week at the moment and the way i look at it,good luck to em!! ps. im hoping to be getting out with you lad's this season,so save a spot for me les!!

When Les was on here it was always the same few goons that trolled him. They baited him and got him banned yet still, they won't let it lie.

I've formed my own opinions, based on spending some quality time with the bloke. As for the allegations, jibes and assorted character assassinations, I'll take them all with a great big skip-full of salt.

As saxon67 says above, Les'll be laughing his cock off when he sees this.

Edited by Penfolio

When Les was on here it was always the same few goons that trolled him. They baited him and got him banned yet still, they won't let it lie.

I've formed my own opinions, based on spending some quality time with the bloke. As for the allegations, jibes and assorted character assassinations, I'll take them all with a great big skip-full of salt.

As saxon67 says above, Les'll be laughing his cock off when he sees this.

Well said Lad couldnt have put it better my self :good::D

:rolleyes: of course thats all you have done using a banned members name in the title to draw said back stabbers and posting a pic of the fella was never going to cause upset was it? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Don't rise to it Paul, just let them all sit in their little shed of bannedness with trotter and les wedge. If one of them shoots out of season and posts it on here, maybe the rest will trip themselves up sooner or later.

:rolleyes: of course thats all you have done using a banned members name in the title to draw said back stabbers and posting a pic of the fella was never going to cause upset was it? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

they knew exactly what the were doing with this troll thread posting old pics and waiting for the "what a nice lad les was replies" fact is he was NOT a nice lad, FACT was he managed to hang himself when he let the rope get long enough and the result was being banned,and quite rightly so, its a simple as that.

KW