What was the last gun you bought?

drone

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mossberg Hushpower .410 P/A

Yes shoots lower because of the difference from the bead to the bore so aim with the bead and raise the barrel slightly giving a little holdover, job done......

Nice and quiet around the barns and outbuildings on one of my permssions...

Nice wee .410

I thought this was for your son Willpoon? Pump action as well, like your style! :good::hmm:

Just payed over the phone for my Browning Maxus Composite & collect it on saturday, bargain! :w00t::D:yahoo:

Ultra cool looking gun it is :good: , anyway I told the misses that it was for our son to use :lol:

Ultra cool looking gun it is :good: , anyway I told the misses that it was for our son to use :lol:

I wish I could you use your excuse but the Mrs turned & said 'what happened to being Patient'

'Well one came up for sale new, to good to turn down'

'you mean you thought I must have one after I just bought mine'!!

'Er, Er, yeah you got me there' :lookaround::whistling::lol:

Got a nice new Beretta 682 Gold E,32" barrels then had an adjustable comb fitted, use it every sunday, few months later bought a new Silver Pigeon 1,687, 30" barrels. It has only fired three shots,and only out the bottom barrel, been nowt to kill at the farm since I got it.

On another note the barrels from the 682 will fit on the silver pigeon action with the silver pigeon forend fitted but the silver pigeon barrels will not seat properly on the 682 action, any ideas,anyone tries similar ?

chiefy

A little used Baikal 43 EM SxS, picked it up Wednesday and used it for the first time today on clays and actually hit as well if not better than I do with my Laurona O/U, though the quality of the furniture is worlds apart it actually Feels a good solid gun, like you could use it to drive home a nail and still hit a bird after, really happy with it.