swiss the cops,and switch

swiss.tony

RIGHT where to start im just a sucker for trouble heres a little story put add up last night for a shooter and switch AKA Wayne PM ed me say ill take the day it wood be my 1st time out on live targets is that ok with u.

Sure ill meet you at mine at 6am so of to market weighton we went set up on some peas as there were easy 200+ on so may be a good day ahead we both shot well till 11 am may be 30 in the bag when we got a vist from a bloke saying he was a shooter/game keeper and we was shooting illegal news to me that was. So after letting him rant on about the 50 ft from a road lark he went off to sit in his landy till cops turned up to arrest us both.

I HOPE he is on here or some 1 from round that area no"s him cause iv meet some ******** in my time but this ***** took the gold star for muppet ness iv got written permission sgc/and fac and 17 farms round that area so if you think im going to leave your sadly mistaken im going to shoot all your foxes just to say thanks for calling cops on me.

iv never had a shooter behave in such a way * and blinding to us calling us all names under the sun then cops turned funnily enough its 1 of cops i pulled out of muddy field 2 years ago after all checks he was happy and mardy muppet keeper went on his way.

the one thing he kept going on about was your not LOCAL are you whats that got anything to do with owt is beyond me jealous i think any way it was a BLUE 90 PICK UP WITH FOX CAGE IN BACK AND SNORKEL ON SIDE 54 PLATE IF ANY 1 NO S HIM TELL HIM FROM ME HES A **** AND NEED TO JOIN THE ANTIS

FEW PHOTOS from are day total was 40 crows and 1 pigeon wood have bin loads more if not for them .

or its was his best day out ever with me

swiss

post-23051-0-07066100-1342372609.jpg

post-23051-0-61966200-1342372621.jpg

Did'nt the boys & girls in blue have words with one that reported you?

or man he was metal came up too hide moaning like a trooper phoned cops and then said we swearing at him wat a tool the copper evan said he had problem hes not evan keeper on there a few mile away from my land i think lol now if it was joe public or antis so be be it BUT ANOTHER SHOOTER its un real

You never **** on one of your own. I hope the muppet has now reflected and grown some testicles.

keep up the shooting Swiss.

Regards GG. :good:

thanks for that im still in shock im fuming still it had to be total jealously he said iv sin you 3 time in same field think he wanted to hump my leg please please please lets hope some 1 on here knows who he is some one of whinnys shoot may be

Edited by swiss.tony

sounds like a right one there, at least you kept your cool and never let things get out of hand? I HAVE seen two men knocking lumps out of each other after a slight altercation RE shooting rights and rules!! but the best I ever witnessed was a woman who walked onto farmland and then up to mike aka hawkeye complaining he was frightening the birds, to which he replied I hope i am doing a bit more than frightening them :lol:

KW

I had exactly the same thing on a new permission last year from a local knobhead who thought he owned all the shooting rights in the area, he didn't call the cops but managed to frighten the farmer that he would get into bother. When the few went round to do the land check for fac farmer bottled and revoked my permission I was gutted. However a year later I have become friends with farmers brother who also is a farmer and they have given me permission to shoot on the same land and are happy to tell the person involved which bus to run under if he complains... I can't wait to get back on it as he can see the field from his house!

Not haveing much luck at the moment are you Swiss Tony sure he wasn't an undercover postman :lol::lol:

Definately wasn`t me!!!! :no:

Honestly though, what a proper knob!!!

Did you take his number plate Tony??. Bound to turn up at the odd game fair!!. ;)

Definately wasn`t me!!!! :no:

Honestly though, what a proper knob!!!

Did you take his number plate Tony??. Bound to turn up at the odd game fair!!. ;)

no never got his reg but he was taking photos saying i was give shooting a bad name dropping birds at side of road in full view of public and i should be on other side of field or yes cracking idea shooting back towards road tell me about 1 full stop Muppet .

but his truck is very noticeable 54 plate blue crew cab pick up landy with a shooting cage in back some 1 of here must no him cops rang my farmer this morning and now he"S barking trying to find out who he was and stopping us from shooting all fun and games on my land fella

Edited by swiss.tony

Its good that the landowner is trying to find out who it was, perhaps he will have a word with him.

The landowner should also be made aware of all the pain and emotional stress you have suffered by being exposed to this ordeal, plus the aspersions it casts on your reputation and professional competence. :yes:

Its hard to imagine the motivation of the moron, perhaps it was just plain jealousy and possessiveness of the shooting.

If so, he was rather foolish to involve the police.

Its good that the landowner is trying to find out who it was, perhaps he will have a word with him.

The landowner should also be made aware of all the pain and emotional stress you have suffered by being exposed to this ordeal, plus the aspersions it casts on your reputation and professional competence. :yes:

Its hard to imagine the motivation of the moron, perhaps it was just plain jealousy and possessiveness of the shooting.

If so, he was rather foolish to involve the police.

yep think ill sue him for pain and suffering and all them sleepless nights ill be having from now on