swiss the cops,and switch

swiss.tony

I hope it has not put the other PW member who was with you off shooting live targets.

Anyway a good bag there for the both of you.

Well done both :good:

Don't think so mate he had the time of his life best 1st DAY you could ask for and he shot sum good birds and not fussed by cops 1 bit iv now printed the 5 pages of legal stuff for cops and any other do gooder who wants to take swissy on about shooting at side of road or foot paths or any other part of my empire .

swiss don,t waste them sleepless nights go foxing on the same land

you better believe it fella lets hope are paths cross again

Can see Swiss's next offer. "Offering a days shooting on my permission's any one interested let me know" can offer a variaty of shooting including pigeons / crows). With the possability of free entertainment, must bring your certifficates with you. :)

On a serious note hope you get every thing sorted out, last thing you need is constant hassel from this person.

RIGHT where to start im just a sucker for trouble heres a little story put add up last night for a shooter and switch AKA Wayne PM ed me say ill take the day it wood be my 1st time out on live targets is that ok with u.

Sure ill meet you at mine at 6am so of to market weighton we went set up on some peas as there were easy 200+ on so may be a good day ahead we both shot well till 11 am may be 30 in the bag when we got a vist from a bloke saying he was a shooter/game keeper and we was shooting illegal news to me that was. So after letting him rant on about the 50 ft from a road lark he went off to sit in his landy till cops turned up to arrest us both.

I HOPE he is on here or some 1 from round that area no"s him cause iv meet some ******** in my time but this ***** took the gold star for muppet ness iv got written permission sgc/and fac and 17 farms round that area so if you think im going to leave your sadly mistaken im going to shoot all your foxes just to say thanks for calling cops on me.

iv never had a shooter behave in such a way * and blinding to us calling us all names under the sun then cops turned funnily enough its 1 of cops i pulled out of muddy field 2 years ago after all checks he was happy and mardy muppet keeper went on his way.

the one thing he kept going on about was your not LOCAL are you whats that got anything to do with owt is beyond me jealous i think any way it was a BLUE 90 PICK UP WITH FOX CAGE IN BACK AND SNORKEL ON SIDE 54 PLATE IF ANY 1 NO S HIM TELL HIM FROM ME HES A **** AND NEED TO JOIN THE ANTIS

FEW PHOTOS from are day total was 40 crows and 1 pigeon wood have bin loads more if not for them .

or its was his best day out ever with me

swiss

Hi swiss what did the KNOB look like mate i have only seen 2 landys around there that fit the bill mate

Hi swiss what did the KNOB look like mate i have only seen 2 landys around there that fit the bill mate

about 35-40 ish short dark hair smart dress like you were out on a shoot day fitted the bill for a keeper bit of a goaty round chin end you will no the landy if you see it got shooting cage in back you got a name fella for him if so pm me it

Edited by swiss.tony

Hi Tony- Me, my brother & 2 other lads shoot some land near us & we was getting visits every single time without failby plod when we was shooting last year on rape, every night of the week we was hammering the pigeons, decent bags aswell. It was a woman from a near by housing estate that was reportig us-( ONLY TO BE TOLD WHAT SAY TO PLOD BY A KEEPER) who has got jack **** to do with the land we shoot. Sick of plod comming so i said to the next one that came out " its on record that the persons in question have got full SHOOTING PERMISSION in WRITING off the farmer so cant you go & have a word with that woman who's complaining all the time to stop wasting police time & he replied my SERGANT is going round to have a word with her. She tried telling the plod that it was illegal to shoot pigeons on stubble :hmm: She recons its on internet but old bill put her straight :lol::lol::lol::lol: So take no notice of *****'s like that Tony, now keeper's phoning same farmer himself now ! What a knobend & i bet that keeper's on here.Keep up the good shooting Tony & REV EM UP. ATB Paul.

Hi Tony- Me, my brother & 2 other lads shoot some land near us & we was getting visits every single time without failby plod when we was shooting last year on rape, every night of the week we was hammering the pigeons, decent bags aswell. It was a woman from a near by housing estate that was reportig us-( ONLY TO BE TOLD WHAT SAY TO PLOD BY A KEEPER) who has got jack **** to do with the land we shoot. Sick of plod comming so i said to the next one that came out " its on record that the persons in question have got full SHOOTING PERMISSION in WRITING off the farmer so cant you go & have a word with that woman who's complaining all the time to stop wasting police time & he replied my SERGANT is going round to have a word with her. She tried telling the plod that it was illegal to shoot pigeons on stubble :hmm: She recons its on internet but old bill put her straight :lol::lol::lol::lol: So take no notice of pri**'s like that Tony, now keeper's phoning same farmer himself now ! What a knobend & i bet that keeper's on here.Keep up the good shooting Tony & REV EM UP. ATB Paul.

all in writein as i shoot fac on there next time ill ring cops my self about him

tell me about dont look like he is a member on here but im sure some 1 round that area no"s of him very smart truck so it will stand out well

Why, if you had a camera, didn't you get a photo of the bloke? It would have aided identification by others.

I hope it has not put the other PW member who was with you off shooting live targets.

Anyway a good bag there for the both of you.

Well done both :good:

Nar no butt plug like that putting me off

Still like ma shooting and would like another day with Tony any time :)

Trust me folks if ya want a good day out or need to learn the ropes he is ya man

Them crows were like cats to cat nip they could not stop them selves coming in to land on the decoys

Hi Tony- Me, my brother & 2 other lads shoot some land near us & we was getting visits every single time without failby plod when we was shooting last year on rape, every night of the week we was hammering the pigeons, decent bags aswell. It was a woman from a near by housing estate that was reportig us-( ONLY TO BE TOLD WHAT SAY TO PLOD BY A KEEPER) who has got jack **** to do with the land we shoot. Sick of plod comming so i said to the next one that came out " its on record that the persons in question have got full SHOOTING PERMISSION in WRITING off the farmer so cant you go & have a word with that woman who's complaining all the time to stop wasting police time & he replied my SERGANT is going round to have a word with her. She tried telling the plod that it was illegal to shoot pigeons on stubble :hmm: She recons its on internet but old bill put her straight :lol::lol::lol::lol: So take no notice of *****'s like that Tony, now keeper's phoning same farmer himself now ! What a knobend & i bet that keeper's on here.Keep up the good shooting Tony & REV EM UP. ATB Paul.

Interesting this one is doing the rounds on the Isle of Wight, a number of pigeon shooters have been told this by RSPB wardens on the basis that it is not protecting crops, they have also been threatened with the law if caught shooting on stubble