Antis harrass grieving family

Baldrick

vulcha thats a big yes

digger,the only member of the Real Countryside Alliance.

biggest difference between me and the scum ? i wont hide behind a balaclava and my baseball bat hits more than cars.and these silly billies think they know about things that go bang and how to upset people ?

what a bunch of wallies,time the shoe was put on the other foot and used to kick some butt.

sinking to their level ? not at all,going two floors below their level :P

I clearly remember a recent article about animal rights extremists. One of the walking ***** in the article had had himself castrated in his 20s, so that he could devote all his energy to liberating animals. I nearly had a hernia laughing so heartily.

I wish more of the vegan soap-dodgers would follow his lead, and stop the gene pool being further contaminated.

I clearly remember a recent article about animal rights extremists. One of the walking ***** in the article had had himself castrated in his 20s, so that he could devote all his energy to liberating animals. I nearly had a hernia laughing so heartily.

I wish more of the vegan soap-dodgers would follow his lead, and stop the gene pool being further contaminated.

:)

• 4 weeks later...
It really is disgusting, I just can't figure out the mentality of these people. Two wrongs don't make a right. I watched that program on the Guinea Pig farm the other night again. To go as far as to desicrate a grave is beyond belief. Stonger laws should be introduced to stop this sought of behaviour.

You know what the real **** Take with these people is?

Most of them eat meat!!!! ITs not like their even vegitarians ;) their quite happy eating a battery hen thats had its throat cut, Or a pork chop thats come from a Half stung pig thats had its throat slit.

But if you go out an humanely head shot a bunny oh well thats bloody awfull isnt it. :yes:

They should make these people go to a Slaughterhouse....

You can bet your aris the women harrassing his family has a pet cat, And you can also bet your aris from time to time she feeds it a can of Rabbit flavoured Wiska's Oh wait but thats different isnt it because its in a CAN :lol:

Edited by henry d

The more I see and hear of these groups the more and more I think of them as chancers. They have a myopic view of life and the natural order of things. I see them as sorry individuals who obviously have little or no ability to either be accepted socially as themselves, in the everyday spectrum of what you or I might consider to be normal society. To this end, they then become a part of lesser societies who spout the common good and welfare of all animals as a means to an end - to be seen as somebody who counts for something in their sad and weary life. I'm sure they see us in the same vein - but we know different - we are simply continuing the natural order but retaining many of the older skills and utilising technology to refine these somewhat. When you really get down to it, there is not an awful lot of change other than materials and configuration to the basic tools of our sport.

Don't let them get to you lads (and lasses), as others have said earlier in this post, they don't attack when there is any chance of someone retaliating and perhaps getting the better of them. :blink:

Keep up the campaign for the right to retain and maintain our sporting rights :blush::good::good:

Pushkin :good: