Pain killer advice

hendersons

Currently suffering with a little bit of pain.I think I'm going to run out of prescription pain killers soon and need something as a stop gap between then and when the docs open again. So can anybody tell me what to ask for? Stronger the better folks and soluble would be good.

Cheers Nick

Co Codamol probably a safe bet in conjunction with Ibuprofen as long as you can tolerate it and it is for short term use . Pharmacists are clued up usually but may try to sell you the brand name stuff as opposed to the generic . Co Codamol can be obtained in soluable form and Ibuprofen I think in syrup form . What does your GP give you ?I would read the instructions carefully especially with the Brufen ( no disrespect , you may know about it already ).

I'm currently taking 1 tablet three times a day of voltarol in 50mg. every four hours I'm taking two co-codamol in each tablet it has 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetomal. I had an op earlier this week and while I was on morphine afterwards the pain was pretty bearable since then I've been taking the above but I'm due to run out tomorow morning and the pain has in no way eased if anything it has got a little worse in the last couple of days so I would rather not be without pain relief

Cheers Nick