Monday Madness Kent

dunganick

I havent got any dates set yet, but i could do with knowing Rough numbers (so i know how many teams i need to book it for). It will by nature be held on a monday, probably octoberish time, it is roughly £60 each which gets you an instructor for the day, and you shoot roughly 250-300 birds. It is held at the West Kent Shooting School in Paddock Wood, which is a lovely ground. Weather permitting it should be a good day much like last year.

I will have to ask for payment in full, meaning if you dont turn up you would loose your £60.

I need to tell them how many teams i want to book, teams are formed of 6 shooters, so it will be on a first come first served basis. If i only get 8 shooters wanting to do this then only the first 6 who showed intrest will be able to attend :angry: (non PW members welcome to attend)

This is a good day out, which i hope all those who attended last year would agree.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25th sept (too close to essex meet)

2nd Oct

9th Oct

30th Oct

I will require a full upfront payment asap once dates have been decided, i can do any of the above dates in theory. I need to confirm the amount but aprox price will be £60 each.

I cannot confirm the booking without paying in full. so once the date is decided we need to get money to me ASAP.

well if no one objects then i will provisionally book the 9th for 12people (2 teams) although all this does is mean they will call me before booking over it.

PM me if you can come and i will PM you back with methods for payment. (the quantity of which will be confirmed tomorrow)