Monday Madness Kent

dunganick

Down goes that gaunlet. :good::lol:

I don't know if they have a dtl range, although I am sure they do.

I'll be in on that, I can't keep giving Mungler stick if I am not prepared to put my money where my mouth is.

Well, a tenspot isn't bad and if a few want in as long as we agree someone might walk away with a few quid. Keeps it interesting and makes the banter flow, not that I think its going to need encouragement seeing who's coming :lol:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case I do win, I will add..

I shot about 15 years ago for a couple of years, just rough shooting etc. I got into having a career and left it all behind and picked it all up again about 5 months ago. Until that point I had never shot at a clay. Never had a lesson and the Onyx is the first shotgun I have owned.

Never had a lesson in my life, though I do tend to learn quickly. No excuses, I will be happy if I don't come last - but imagine if I won... :good:

Just in case I do win, I will add..

I shot about 15 years ago for a couple of years, just rough shooting etc. I got into having a career and left it all behind and picked it all up again about 5 months ago. Until that point I had never shot at a clay. Never had a lesson and the Onyx is the first shotgun I have owned.

Never had a lesson in my life, though I do tend to learn quickly. No excuses, I will be happy if I don't come last - but imagine if I won... :P

:good::lol::lol::P You won't be last, I will :P

LB

Having posted wagers and banter this won't sit well with some, but I honestly think it will be a cracking day anyway. I don't stand a chance of winning but that shouldn't mean I can't talk a good stand or two :good:

Just looking forward to hundreds of birds and meeting a few more people from here, can't fail to be a cracking day :lol:

Oh yeah baby, it's going to be Mungler time.

Aside from your impending defeat, I am rather looking forward to meeting Mr. Pin, TP and the others.

I got very little shooting in at the weekend and sat in a shed for 2 hours - I was waiting for DTL and Skeet, but no, it ****** down and snowed and I then had to go home.

Nevertheless, my shed sitting skills are now at their peak.

EDIT:

Just a quick check to see who will be turning up (ringer mexican bandit stylee) wearing articles of clothing with their names or shooting squad numbers embroided on?

Am off to High Lodge on the 11th for an all day clinic with some mates - will let you know how that goes

You'll need more than one day. :drinks::good:

Is Mungler time abit like chico time? cause he wasn't any good at singing and your no good at shooting

When I have finished, I will take your £5 and use it to get my tabard embroided in recognition of my top performance.

"Shooting by Mungler, sponsorship by Cavie".

What it really should say is " Shooting by Mungler (If you can call it that) Sponsorship by Cavie (we felt sorry for him)"

If it makes you feel better I will let you win. But I will warn you that I do get quite competetive so I may change my mind at some point during the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Team 1 (paid + confirmed)

martin cavie + Friend

AP Build

LB + Sid

TossPot

Team 2 (Paid + confirmed today)

Dunganick

Mungler

Pin + SS

Sussex Lad + Brother (margate shooter?)

If 6 more people can get together to form a team then there is still room. But i wont ask for money untill there are 6 shooters intrested for deffinate.

martin cavie + Friend

AP Build

LB + Sid

TossPot

Dunganick

Mungler

Pin + SS

If 6 more people can get together to form a team then there is still room. But i wont ask for money untill there are 6 shooters intrested for deffinate.

look at the teams

why have the south coast boys

bringing up the rear :lol::lol:

you trying to say somrthing Nick

martin cavie + Friend

AP Build

LB + Sid

TossPot

Dunganick

Mungler

Pin + SS

look at the teams

why have the south coast boys

bringing up the rear :lol::lol:

you trying to say somrthing Nick

Hey i know i,m from Brighton m8, but theres no way i,m bringing up anyones rear :lol: :o :lol: