Gloucestershire Firearms - how long?

Anyone put in for an FAC grant this year from Glos?

Just wondered on the timing? Apparently they have one bloke doing all the interviews and currently have a 'rolling' 400 pending applications...

Will I see it by Christmas I ask myself???

Not long had my sgc and that took just under six months. Maybe the new year :no:

Just to cheer you up, a mate's fac took 9 months to get to him, in all fairness he didnt hassle them, he's so laid back,it took him another 7 months to get a rifle, wish I had that sort of patience. If you feel it is taking a long time its well worth giving them a call and talk to Bob, great bloke. Just let them know that the farmer on the permission you are going to shoot is giving you hassle and may find someone else if you don't hurry up, its worth a try.

he drinks the blood of impatient little boys.

I put in to add a 6.5 to my fac only took 4 months and that was hassling them after 2 weeks.

Bobs a gud un but i also get on well with Mr wilkinson and Mr spice but NJC is on first name terms with Mr Spice, they are bestist friends dont you know.

Nick, i thought you was sorted, it takes around 3 years after your interview by the way.

we must be blessed up here in scotland strathclyde region first application for sgc and fac three weeks.. and for one for one application was a there at department on tuesday filled in the form and was on my door mat on saturday . now how good is that for service . very well run indeed . :good: all the best with your application hope you see your ticket soon