Can reccomend Airgun to kill Pigeons?

madshitbrain

HI,

I would agree with hammergun but I would suggest that you may be able to save some money by getting a spring rifle which will be very accurate in the right hands.

You say you have shot before, from your post I guess it was firearms rather than air rifles so you will be used to the recoil.

Where are you from out of interest (I don't recognise the name).

Mark.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also think that a bsa lightning is a great chioce of gun but to be fair if you were to get it, its probably best to get it in .177 version as Red_Stag would probs agree wid me. Kills pigeons rabbits no probs and with it being a carbine its easy to move around with out bashing anything, but its also v. well balanced.

But if you are looking at a range of 45 yards and over your better off if you have the money to buy a precharged such as the ones mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking to be killing pigeons at about ranges up including 40 yards, I was in army so good marksman and I get good groups in my own country but can't buy firearms here.

I am needing arigun advice because I heard that Theoben guns good?

Any advice is nice.

Thanks You.

T. Chickadaya

Hi, I can recomend the BSA Superten precharged carbine .22, with moderator. It's a fantastic air rifle, small and manoverable, not a bad weight, being precharged it's silent and deadly accurate with a half decent scope. If you dont want to bother with a manual pump you can get the cylinder charged up at a scuba diving shop for £1 (lasts around 200 shots), and if you do get a firearm licence you can have it tuned for more power. :blink: