new bird

tiercel

• 2 weeks later...

thats a lovely bird. you should be proud!! :D

i'm sorry if i'm being stupid but is it a hawk? i am pretty new to this and i'm learning about birds and that. i have been given links and that by other people on this great board so i can learn more about animals and they are a great help to me. I left school quite early and missed out on a lot of stuff you see. B)

If i am asking a question that is too dull then don't reply! :D

thanks colin

thanks tiercel.

knew those links would come in handy! :D my mother bought me private lessons for some stuff after i left school so i'm not too bad. :D

i really missed outdoor stuff though. when i was a kid i used to spend all my time out in the fields and that with my friends but then had to spend more time at home because of my family. now i've moved out i can get back to the stuff i liked and i'm going to do shooting and fishing.

it must be so great to be able to look after a bird like the one you have got. I would really love to have a bird of my own. i've got my own place now, but would imagine that i would need a lot of equipemnt and space before i can get a bird. for the moment i'll just look at yours if thats ok.

i'll read books and get some knowledge so i can handle a bird properly if i ever get one.

thanks colin