free brass

Gizza22196

ive got some strange shooting collections going on at the moment, ive kept 1 air rifle pellet of each type i have ever used and 1 of each type of 12g cartridge ive used

thought id try and get a collection of brass going on, 1 of every calibre, possible frame it if i get enough

just wondering if theres any nice chaps on here that would like to send me 1 of each that they have kicking around :)

ill update the thread when i acquire a certain caliber so i dont waste anyones time who has the same

already have:

12 gauge

9mm rimfire

Edited by Gizza22196

I've got 9mm, .38, .357 and .300. Primers are 'live' so will have to find a way to deactivate them.

I've also got .22-250, .243 & .308 (unprimed)

Steve, I believe soaking them in oil does the job..:) Thats what a pistol shooter told me..:)

yep, ive just read that wd40 does the trick

I'll do this straight away.

I've started a little (very little so far) collection for my son as I'm teaching him about shooting, quarry etc. It's a good idea for that sort of thing too I think.

Do you want some as well?

Would you be interested in .22Lr & .17HMR Rim-fire brass case`s, I have plenty on the passengers side floor pan in my Freelander. PM me if interested & inc your postal address so I can post them off to you. Good Luck with the collection :good::yes: